Windows 10: VPN connection issues

Discus and support VPN connection issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Franco. I would like to ask for help on a similar issue, that is, with VPN connection. I Go to te remote connection website, select my region... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chi16, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Chi16 Win User

VPN connection issues

Hello Franco. I would like to ask for help on a similar issue, that is, with VPN connection. I Go to te remote connection website, select my region (EMEA), then when i click on my machine name, the office computer, I get a pop up asking if I allow Pulse app (which I do), but after hitting Allow, it just stays there and nothing happens, and it doesnt connect me to the office computer. I used to work remotely from my laptop for the past 2 years, but something must have happened as i am not able to since around March 1. Any suggestions? Thanks much

:)

Chi16, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 28, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN connection issues :D

P4-630, Mar 28, 2019
  4. VPN connection issues

Issues while connecting to VPN

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the file & print sharing, and remote computer is not responding to connections properly when connected through VPN. However, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot VPN Gateway

As the issue is related to VPN connection, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as we have dedicated support for issues related to VPN networks.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

VPN connection issues

1. VPN connection issues - Similar Threads - VPN connection issues

2. VPN Connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN Connection issue: I have encountered error while connecting to VPN, earlier we can be able to connect to the VPN but recent OS updates I'm not able to connect it to the VPN.Showing below error"The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during...
  3. VPN Connection issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VPN Connection issue: I have encountered error while connecting to VPN, earlier we can be able to connect to the VPN but recent OS updates I'm not able to connect it to the VPN.Showing below error"The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during...
  4. VPN Connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is KB5026372 causing an issue with VPN connections?

Is KB5026372 causing an issue with VPN connections?: We have a number of users that have had recent updates of KB5026372 and this has seemingly stopped their VPNs from connecting loses connection instantly as soon as VPN connected, no more internet access, we use L2TP/IPsec with pre shared key. We have troubleshooted this with...
  6. VPN connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN connection issue: I would like to set up a VPN connection accessing the company network while working from home. I have downloaded AT&T Global Network Client for Windows and connect to my wifi network with token successfully. I tried to map L drive of company's file server but continuously...
  7. VPN connection issue

VPN connection issue: I would like to set up a VPN connection accessing the company network while working from home. I have downloaded AT&T Global Network Client for Windows and connect to my wifi network with token successfully. I tried to map L drive of company's file server but continuously...
  8. VPN connection issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. VPN connection issue

VPN connection issue: Hi Team, I am getting the below error while connecting to VPN . Please help . Error message " The L2TP connection attempt is failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during initial negotiations with the remote computer " Help is really...
  10. VPN Connection Issues

VPN Connection Issues: So I have an old Dell PowerEdge R610 that was sitting collecting dust, so I decided to use it a VPN. I have everything set up to where I can connect to it from my laptop, but I have a couple of issues. The first issue is that the connection is slow. Without being connected to...