Windows 10: VPN connection not recognizing the computer hosting the connection

Discus and support VPN connection not recognizing the computer hosting the connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hmm... maybe I need to wait until Monday to try this test again. See, I haven't had access to the second network while doing these tests, and had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EpicFilmmaker, Sep 14, 2016.

1. VPN connection not recognizing the computer hosting the connection

Hmm... maybe I need to wait until Monday to try this test again. See, I haven't had access to the second network while doing these tests, and had to substitute my phone's hotspot network in order to test this. Now I'm thinking maybe that's causing some incompatibility issues. I'll test this some more on Monday with the actual remote PC and tell you my findings.

EpicFilmmaker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

VPN connection not recognizing the computer hosting the connection

1. VPN connection not recognizing the computer hosting the connection - Similar Threads - VPN connection recognizing

2. VPN CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN CONNECTION: I am trying to set up a VPN connection and I am getting this message saying the connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed. How do I solve this?...
  3. VPN Connect

VPN Connect: Hi I am very much a novice when it comes to network config. I am current working on establishing a VPN connection between multiple computers to share files & work data via WAN and I need help with a couple questions So far, I’ve been able to create a PPTP VPN server using...
  4. VPN connection

VPN connection: Hi I have a weird issue using a VPN, for some reason it wont work on my main machine ( version 2004 build 19041.423 ) The things I have tested : At first I thought it was a network issue , so i trued the set up the vpn with the same credentials on my crapy laptop and...
  5. Built In Windows VPN Speed Limit? (Hosting / Connecting)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Built In Windows VPN Speed Limit? (Hosting / Connecting): Hey Guys, My Question is: Is the built in windows vpn (hosting and connecting) limited in speed? I am hosting a VPN on my windows PC (I use it as a server pc). When downloading a file the speed is ~12.3 megabytes per second (Around 100mbps) The Server PC and the Client...
  6. VPN Not Connecting

VPN Not Connecting: My vpn while connecting gives error "The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during initial negotiations with the remote computer" This error is mostly faces when user change its internet connection. VPN connect on one...
  7. VPN CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VPN CONNECTION: i have been asked to connect to the VPN provided by the school to activate my windows. however, the VPN connection keeps saying my password to the username is incorrect despite typing and keying in correctly and i have tried multiple times but i am still unable to do so...
  8. Multiple VPN connections to a hosted server

Multiple VPN connections to a hosted server: Hello All I had a strange one for you this morning, We have demo kits that use a 4g router to transmit data to a software system on a hosted server, my question is using a VPN could we connect multiple 4g routers to 1 hosted system? using the same VPN Client on each...
  9. VPN CONNECTION

VPN CONNECTION: Have setup a network connection in windows 10 to use with a VPN [FREEVPN.ME] but, when I try to connect, it states 'connecting' and does not say 'connected'. Is this a firewall problem? Anyone familiar with FREEVPN.ME?...
  10. connecting to vpn

connecting to vpn: is there any way to connect to a VPN without actually moving to whole another page? 13105