Windows 10: VPN connection

Discus and support VPN connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to connect to VPN for school all the settings are correct but I receive the following error …. The connection between the VPN and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CHARISKGAMER87x, Dec 6, 2018.

1. VPN connection

I am trying to connect to VPN for school all the settings are correct but I receive the following error ….
    The connection between the VPN and the VPN server could not be established because the remote server is not responding .This could be because one of the network devices between your computer and the remote server is not configured to allow VPN connections. Please contact your administrator or service provider to determine which device may be causing the problem.

:)

CHARISKGAMER87x, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 6, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN connection :D

P4-630, Dec 6, 2018
  4. VPN connection

vpn is not working

Hi,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Is your WiFi enabled when trying to connect to VPN?
    • Were you able to use WiFi without connecting to VPN?

If you can use WiFi properly without connecting to VPN, we suggest that you refer to your company's IT folks.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

VPN connection

1. VPN connection - Similar Threads - VPN connection

2. Windows 10 VPN client issues connecting to OSX L2TP VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 VPN client issues connecting to OSX L2TP VPN: I am encountering two different issues when connecting to an L2TP connection with a Mac OSX VPN server. I have searched for answers extensively on different websites and can't seem to find the answers to my VPN issues. The VPN server I am attempting to connect, is located...
  3. Windows 10 VPN Connection to Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise failing

Windows 10 VPN Connection to Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise failing: Greetings, I am looking for documentation that provides the proper procedure for setting up a VPN connection from a laptop running Windows 10 Pro to a small office server running Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise. The connection is being done primarily over Wi-Fi and,...
  4. Unable to connect to my office PPTP VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to connect to my office PPTP VPN: I was trying to connect to my office PPTP VPN, but it fails with no error after the reboot. I tried again but received an error message "the specified port already open". I don’t think the issue is caused by the RAS or my home network because I can connect from other...
  5. Cannot connect to Desktop VPN

Cannot connect to Desktop VPN: Hey, so I recently built a new desktop, and purchased a domain, and set up Dynamic DNS on my said desktop. Desktop is Running Windows 10 - 64Bit. So, to start off: - when I ping my domain from an external location, I do see that the IP Address being pinged is indeed the...
  6. Issue connecting to a mapped drive over VPN...

Issue connecting to a mapped drive over VPN...: I'm working on an odd problem with drive mapping over our F5 VPN. Here are the particulars... 1. I can map the drive, but not access either of the folders on it via my prod VPN (tested on three laptops, using Win7 and Win10). It works fine over my Lab VPN, wireless and on...
  7. VPN connection issues

VPN connection issues: Hello Franco. I would like to ask for help on a similar issue, that is, with VPN connection. I Go to te remote connection website, select my region (EMEA), then when i click on my machine name, the office computer, I get a pop up asking if I allow Pulse app (which I do), but...
  8. Unable to connect to my work PPTP VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to connect to my work PPTP VPN: I cannot connect to my work PPTP VPN. After rebooting I get the error the specified port already open. I tried to connect using different Windows 10 computers and it was OK so I think there is no issue with either the RAS or my home network.\ I tried to delete and recreate...
  9. Windows 10 VPN connection and the problem with mapping network folders

Windows 10 VPN connection and the problem with mapping network folders: Hello I have two locations with a VPN network. Qnap NAS server on each subnet. My problem is that I can not map the Qnap drive in the second subnet (WINDOWS 10). For example I work in the 192.168.3 subnet. and map the drive in the same subnet, everything works....
  10. On trying to connect to my work PPTP VPN, the first time after a reboot it fails with no...

On trying to connect to my work PPTP VPN, the first time after a reboot it fails with no...: I can connect from other PCs running Windows 10 so assume that there is no issue with either the RAS or my home network. I have tried deleting and recreating the connection. I have tried turning off the firewall. The connection fails after the log on phase. The network...