Windows 10: VPN connection

Discus and support VPN connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to connect to VPN for school all the settings are correct but I receive the following error …. The connection between the VPN and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CHARISKGAMER87x, Dec 6, 2018.

1. VPN connection

I am trying to connect to VPN for school all the settings are correct but I receive the following error ….
    The connection between the VPN and the VPN server could not be established because the remote server is not responding .This could be because one of the network devices between your computer and the remote server is not configured to allow VPN connections. Please contact your administrator or service provider to determine which device may be causing the problem.

:)

CHARISKGAMER87x, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 6, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN connection :D

P4-630, Dec 6, 2018
  4. VPN connection

vpn is not working

Hi,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Is your WiFi enabled when trying to connect to VPN?
    • Were you able to use WiFi without connecting to VPN?

If you can use WiFi properly without connecting to VPN, we suggest that you refer to your company's IT folks.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

VPN connection

1. VPN connection - Similar Threads - VPN connection

2. Windows 10 IKEv2 VPN connects but does not have internal network access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 IKEv2 VPN connects but does not have internal network access: I test this in 2 different computers with windows 10 1809 with latest updates. When I configure a IKEv2 VPN connection using the windows 10 configuration interface: [ATTACH] I can connect to the VPN and access internet connections but I cannot access the internal VPN...
  3. How do I set my VPN as metered connection

How do I set my VPN as metered connection: Hi, I have a limited bandwidth on my internet so I have my connection set to metered. The problem is when I connect to a VPN that metered connection gets overridden(?) and all the updates start downloading. There's no option on my VPN as well about anything remotely...
  4. How do I set my VPN as metered connection

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I set my VPN as metered connection: Hi, I have a limited bandwidth on my internet so I have my connection set to metered. The problem is when I connect to a VPN that metered connection gets overridden(?) and all the updates start downloading. There's no option on my VPN as well about anything remotely...
  5. Cannot connect to VPN

Cannot connect to VPN: Hi, Since a while ago I cannot connect to a VPN connection. I get the error “Can’t connect to … The modem or other connecting device is already in use or is not configured properly”. I have seen many, usually old, posts, but they all have to do with dial-up modems. I am...
  6. Unable To Access Microsoft Store Or Save Any File From Internet When Connected To VPN, But...

Unable To Access Microsoft Store Or Save Any File From Internet When Connected To VPN, But...: I connect to everything via a VPN When this is on Outlook works OK but that's about it I cant access the MS App store or any of the help options & I cant save a file downloaded from the internet to my local machine or anywhere else. ***Edited Original Title From: VPN...
  7. No Internet access after sharing HotSpot VPN connection

No Internet access after sharing HotSpot VPN connection: Hi, I have an strange problem. I can connect HotSpot VPN connection successfully but there is no any Internet on mobile device from my laptop. I have Windows 10 Home (Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134). It was working few days ago, but suddenly it has stopped working without...
  8. Remote Desktop connection using VPN connection

Remote Desktop connection using VPN connection: Hello there, Can anyone help me with the below issue please, For some reason, i couldn't connect to my work remote desktop computer. However, i can connect this from my laptop. Recently got a new Desktop so, wanted to connect to my work virtual computer from my desktop....
  9. how do i no if i have a VPN connection

how do i no if i have a VPN connection: yes not sure if I need or have a vpn connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-no-if-i-have-a-vpn-connection/0683c0aa-a597-4392-8f89-752b00a069d0
  10. How do I map network drive when connected to VPN at home?

How do I map network drive when connected to VPN at home?: Hi, I'm currently at work and would like to map a network folder (music) located on my Synology NAS back home. I'm connected to my home network via a VPN server in my Asus router. The NAS is located at IP 192.168.1.111 I am not able to connect to the NAS and this network...