Windows 10: VPN connection

Discus and support VPN connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to connect to VPN for school all the settings are correct but I receive the following error …. The connection between the VPN and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CHARISKGAMER87x, Dec 6, 2018.

1. VPN connection

I am trying to connect to VPN for school all the settings are correct but I receive the following error ….
    The connection between the VPN and the VPN server could not be established because the remote server is not responding .This could be because one of the network devices between your computer and the remote server is not configured to allow VPN connections. Please contact your administrator or service provider to determine which device may be causing the problem.

:)

CHARISKGAMER87x, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 6, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN connection :D

P4-630, Dec 6, 2018
  4. VPN connection

vpn is not working

Hi,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Is your WiFi enabled when trying to connect to VPN?
    • Were you able to use WiFi without connecting to VPN?

If you can use WiFi properly without connecting to VPN, we suggest that you refer to your company's IT folks.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

VPN connection

1. VPN connection - Similar Threads - VPN connection

2. i can't share a VPN connection over Wi-Fi on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't share a VPN connection over Wi-Fi on Windows 10: i can't share on windows 10 a VPN connection over WI-FI with my other devices. I used cmd it sayshosted network supported : No . i am also using Windscribe vpn. so how can i fix this problem ? ***moved on english forum***...
  3. Windows 10 Pro 1909 - No internet access after a while when connecting to VPN

Windows 10 Pro 1909 - No internet access after a while when connecting to VPN: Hi, I am having trouble after one of the last automatic windows updates. Before the update, I used to connect to my local wifi network and then connect to a vpn using the windows included vpn client and use this connection for long hours without any issues. Now, after...
  4. System wide VPN connection

System wide VPN connection: I have a vpn connection to a windows server L2tp, that works ok. But i have several user accounts on this windows 10 professional computer, and each of the users needs to be connected to the same vpn server ... using their own login, but that is not a requirement, as long...
  5. Remove VPN connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove VPN connection: I recently installed VPN for my work on my personal computer and I would like to remove it as I have a company laptop. How would you remove all of that now? I don't need remote access anymore....
  6. what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients?

what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients?: what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-external-vpn-servers-are-available-for/4bab3a62-c6a2-41a8-b044-647e7741faf3
  7. Why my wifi internet status changes to no internet, secured when I connect VPN?

Why my wifi internet status changes to no internet, secured when I connect VPN?: Why my WiFi internet status changes to no internet, secured when I connect VPN? [ATTACH] Second my WiFi icon changes to LAN connection icon, is that normal? What does it happen? [ATTACH] Just trying to understand this behavior of Windows...
  8. Error 0x8007003b: An unexpected network error occurred. receive when connecting to company VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0x8007003b: An unexpected network error occurred. receive when connecting to company VPN: I receive An error occurred while reconnecting T: to" \\ network drive" Microsoft Windows Network: The local device name is already in use. This connection has not been restored. When trying to connect to my work VPN from home on my Windows 10 laptop over FIOS ISP. This...
  9. VPN - Unidentified Network (Although Connected)

VPN - Unidentified Network (Although Connected): I am using NordVPN and should point that this is not a 'problem' as such.I am just wondering if I can get Windows 10 to correctly identify that I am connected to NordVPN rather than saying 'Internet Access Unidentified Network' (in the system tray Network Status)?Best Regards...
  10. Connecting to a VPN error 0x80004005

Connecting to a VPN error 0x80004005: Connecting to a VPN with success I cannot access the distant company serveur entering the IP address in the explorer bar. after a few seconds appears the following message: Windows cannot connect to the following access\\192.168.x.xxx with in the details error code...