Windows 10: VPN connection

Discus and support VPN connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to connect to VPN for school all the settings are correct but I receive the following error …. The connection between the VPN and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CHARISKGAMER87x, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:58 PM.

1. VPN connection

I am trying to connect to VPN for school all the settings are correct but I receive the following error ….
    The connection between the VPN and the VPN server could not be established because the remote server is not responding .This could be because one of the network devices between your computer and the remote server is not configured to allow VPN connections. Please contact your administrator or service provider to determine which device may be causing the problem.

:)

CHARISKGAMER87x, Dec 6, 2018 at 6:58 PM
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN connection :D

4. VPN connection

vpn is not working

Hi,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Is your WiFi enabled when trying to connect to VPN?
    • Were you able to use WiFi without connecting to VPN?

If you can use WiFi properly without connecting to VPN, we suggest that you refer to your company's IT folks.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:05 PM
Thema:

VPN connection

1. VPN connection - Similar Threads - VPN connection

2. Adding IKEv2-based VPN connection through Group Policy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding IKEv2-based VPN connection through Group Policy: Hi everyone, We've recently updated our VPN connection to IKEv2 and I'd like to update that through Group Policy so that it will be automatically configured for users on the domain. When I look at Group Policy, though, I don't see IKEv2 as an option. Under [User...
  3. Connection possible through VPN despite a Windows connection status "Connected without...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection possible through VPN despite a Windows connection status "Connected without...: Hello, I face a rather curious issue. When I connect to the PC to my home box, I sometimes get a Windows connection status "Connected - No internet access.". And indeed I have no access to the web. But sometimes (not always) when I launch the VPN, it succeed in...
  4. How to refresh routing after VPN create and connect

How to refresh routing after VPN create and connect: After I've created VPN, connecting and trying to access network path on the PC in the VPN network I am unable to access it until I start the command "tracert google.hr". Tracert is not an option because it takes too long and I can't run that on client machines. What is the...
  5. vpn connection

vpn connection: I went to connect my vpn today and windows security pops up asking for a username and password.I have never set one up and this has never done happened before but all ofd a sudden today I cant connect to my vpn because windowqs security is asking me for something hat does not...
  6. Two Ethernet Connections for Simultaneous VPN and LAN

Two Ethernet Connections for Simultaneous VPN and LAN: Hey Guys, I've got an interesting question for you guys: I'd like to be able to place a computer inside a VPN protected network for me to access. This is easy and will be no problem. I would also like to remote desktop into this computer so that I can run specific software...
  7. does not connect to vpn

does not connect to vpn: Please Help solve the problem with vpn (L2TP). Problem: I set up the connection, click on the connection and hangs the connection sign, and then writes that there may be an error in NAT. To solve this problem, Microsoft has a solution -...
  8. trouble connecting to a vpn client

trouble connecting to a vpn client: hi i have pc1 connected to server1 via vpn using remote access. After connecting to the network, pc1 is able to remote desktop to pc 2. I am trying to use pc2 to remote desktop pc1 after pc1 establish the vpn connection but pc2 is not able to ping pc1 at all. Why does...
  9. VPN connected but doesn't work

VPN connected but doesn't work: My VPN connection between shop (win7) and home (win10) worked fine for years, but then some months ago suddenly stalled. At first, it refused making a connection. I tried most every trick in the book (re-installing the connection etc) to no avail. After reading up a bit, I...
  10. VPN connections

VPN connections: Is it possible to connect to 2 separate vpn's at the same time in Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-connections/33829cca-5fd5-4b55-b23a-5c699fe99706