Windows 10: VPN doesn't reconnect!

Discus and support VPN doesn't reconnect! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I connect to internet by a VPN. But unfortunately win 10 doesn't have a reconnect option like win 7. Is there a way to set vpn to automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mghsh1369, Aug 23, 2015.

1. mghsh1369 Win User

VPN doesn't reconnect!

Hi,
    I connect to internet by a VPN. But unfortunately win 10 doesn't have a reconnect option like win 7.
    Is there a way to set vpn to automatically reconnect!
    I have tried the task scheduler! but I don't know what triggers should I set to make it work! I've set some triggers but it didn't work! connection tries to connect but it disconnects immediately! But if I do it manually it connects! *Think
    Any ideas?!

:)

mghsh1369, Aug 23, 2015
  2. shevb. Win User

WiFi disconnects with VPN

When using surf easy VPN app on my windows 10 it disconnects from the WiFi. It doesn't reconnect after closing the app or restarting the device; displaying 'no internet, secured'.

shevb., Aug 23, 2015
  3. VPN and windows phone 8

yes, off course, i read this instructions, and had them done.

Please read my question once more and try to ansver it. VPN doesn't reconnect! :)

1) why VPN doesn't reconnect on a wi-fi after swithing from mobile data?

2) how to make Windows Phone Services work via VPN?

Vladislav Melnikov, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

VPN doesn't reconnect!

1. VPN doesn't reconnect! - Similar Threads - VPN doesn't reconnect

2. Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?: To start, my headset has a problem where if the cord is even slightly tugged on, its audio goes out. When tested on a laptop the audio goes out for about a second but then comes back on. On my PC, however, the audio goes out and does not come back on. I can disable and...
  3. Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?: To start, my headset has a problem where if the cord is even slightly tugged on, its audio goes out. When tested on a laptop the audio goes out for about a second but then comes back on. On my PC, however, the audio goes out and does not come back on. I can disable and...
  4. Audio Disconnects But Doesn't Reconnect?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. User VPN VWAN and IKEv2 - VPN stays connected in Windows but drops traffic until reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User VPN VWAN and IKEv2 - VPN stays connected in Windows but drops traffic until reconnect.: Hi,Is anyone else suffering with an IKEv2 AOVPN deployment with User VPNs or P2S VPNs in Windows 10/11?I have had 2 clients report the same issues with different Azure based networking topology's whereby the IKEv2 session stays connected for an hour but once the time has...
  6. User VPN VWAN and IKEv2 - VPN stays connected in Windows but drops traffic until reconnect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User VPN VWAN and IKEv2 - VPN stays connected in Windows but drops traffic until reconnect.: Hi,Is anyone else suffering with an IKEv2 AOVPN deployment with User VPNs or P2S VPNs in Windows 10/11?I have had 2 clients report the same issues with different Azure based networking topology's whereby the IKEv2 session stays connected for an hour but once the time has...
  7. User VPN VWAN and IKEv2 - VPN stays connected in Windows but drops traffic until reconnect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Wifi disconnects and doesn't automatically reconnect

Wifi disconnects and doesn't automatically reconnect: Because of the low Wi-Fi bandwidth and with full bars in the start screen, the Wi-Fi disconnects the network. After several minutes without an internet connection, it doesn't automatically reconnect. The Wi-Fi that I connected were checked that automatically reconnect after a...
  9. my vpn constantly disconnects and reconnects in windows 10

my vpn constantly disconnects and reconnects in windows 10: this has been an ongoing problem for the last few months. any ideas on cause of problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-vpn-constantly-disconnects-and-reconnects-in/bb3dd13f-8820-4815-b501-7df1cd17baa4
  10. VPN connected but doesn't work

VPN connected but doesn't work: My VPN connection between shop (win7) and home (win10) worked fine for years, but then some months ago suddenly stalled. At first, it refused making a connection. I tried most every trick in the book (re-installing the connection etc) to no avail. After reading up a bit, I...