Windows 10: VPN: ExpressVPN vs. NordVPN?

Discus and support VPN: ExpressVPN vs. NordVPN? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can avoid the need for a VPN for our personal use no longer. I've narrowed the candidates down to the referenced two and I'm leaning toward... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by markg2, Jul 28, 2021.

1. markg2 Win User

VPN: ExpressVPN vs. NordVPN?

I can avoid the need for a VPN for our personal use no longer. I've narrowed the candidates down to the referenced two and I'm leaning toward ExpressVPN largely due to their #1 rank amongst decent reviewers. Since I know next to nothing on the subject, I'm asking you all for agreement/disagreement on my choices and any further, objective information. Mark

:)

markg2, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Kiram Win User

VPN : I'm hesitating between NordVPN and Surfshark, need help !

Hello everyone,

I've been looking for a VPN over the last few days and I'm really hesitating between NordVPN and Surfshark. Both seem to be great VPN providers but their low prices scares me a little to be honest. Has anyone tried them both and could share his thought on this ? I've read this battle : Surfshark vs NordVPN : which VPN should I choose in 2019 ? but it does not help me much. They seem to be close to one another, with a little advantage for NordVPN ...

I've also seen that many websites promote ExpressVPN as being the best VPN provider, but it's like 2 or 3 times more expensive than NordVPN or Surfshark... Is it worth paying so much for a VPN ? I'm really scared that there's something sketchy behind NordVPN/Surfshark, hence their low prices...but many websites still recommend them as being really good.

Sorry, that was a bit long *Biggrin

Thank you for your hindsight on this, it will be super helpful ! VPN: ExpressVPN vs. NordVPN? :)

PS : I hope this thread in is the right section, do not hesitate to move it somewhere else if it's not.

Kiram, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Drone69 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

I use Nordvpn. You can connect 6 devices. You can choose servers by country or by a list of each server in each country, use UDP or HTTP, PPtP, L2TP. Double VPN, TOR via VPN. There`s are apps for android and iphones as well as DNS leak protection.

Drone69, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

1. VPN: ExpressVPN vs. NordVPN? - Similar Threads - VPN ExpressVPN NordVPN

2. ExpressVPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ExpressVPN: My Windows Laptop has ExpressVPN on it, but I have never downloading it. How is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/expressvpn/34ea73c8-fc0a-4b0d-aada-1360e3627737
  3. ExpressVPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ExpressVPN: My Windows Laptop has ExpressVPN on it, but I have never downloading it. How is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/expressvpn/34ea73c8-fc0a-4b0d-aada-1360e3627737
  4. ExpressVPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Networking,, ? Public vs. Private vs. VPN

Networking,, ? Public vs. Private vs. VPN: Net Networking: For my lifetime of web surfing, configurations, re configurations, downloading, etc, etc,,. Up till this point. there was never a question of which net work was the most stable and secure. Its definatly a new era in computation, as VIRTUALLY increaceing in the...
  6. Blocking app startup unless VPN is active (NordVPN)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blocking app startup unless VPN is active (NordVPN): I'm wondering if there is any way to block the opening/starting of an app unless a VPN is active? I use NordVPN, with their client but can configure it through the Windows VPN configuration page if needed. Is this even possible? I do have kill switch enabled for the program...
  7. Unable to install all manner of VPN clients such as PIA, ExpressVPN

Unable to install all manner of VPN clients such as PIA, ExpressVPN: Hi, After a windows update I'm forever unable to install any VPN clients. One of the errors I keep getting is "The TAP driver installation failed". Can anyone suggest what i should do? Thanks!...
  8. Having problems with NordVPN and recommendation for Windows 10 VPN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having problems with NordVPN and recommendation for Windows 10 VPN: Hi I purchased NordVPN for use on my Windows 10 laptop. I have two accounts on the laptop. My own "Home" user account and my "Work" user account. I wanted to set up NordVPN so that it auto connects if I log in at home but is optional if I use my work account. Unfortunately...
  9. VPN : I'm hesitating between NordVPN and Surfshark, need help !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPN : I'm hesitating between NordVPN and Surfshark, need help !: Hello everyone, I've been looking for a VPN over the last few days and I'm really hesitating between NordVPN and Surfshark. Both seem to be great VPN providers but their low prices scares me a little to be honest. Has anyone tried them both and could share his thought on...
  10. ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN: Just curious if using ExpressVPN is worthwhile? Thanks 116155