Windows 10: VPN in windows 10

Discus and support VPN in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried hotspot sheild and many other vpn , but none of them are working in Win 10 PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lovneetsingh, Dec 6, 2018.

1. VPN in windows 10

I have tried hotspot sheild and many other vpn , but none of them are working in Win 10 PC.

:)

lovneetsingh, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 6, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN in windows 10 :D

P4-630, Dec 6, 2018
  4. VPN in windows 10

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

VPN in windows 10

1. VPN in windows 10 - Similar Threads - VPN

2. Always On VPN Device Tunnel not starting automatically when device Boots up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Always On VPN Device Tunnel not starting automatically when device Boots up.: Always On VPN Device Tunnel not starting automatically when device Boots up. When laptop turns on it does not automatically connect to the Always On VPN until I trigger it by disabling wireless and then enabling it....
  3. Does win10 native vpn route all traffic via vpn?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does win10 native vpn route all traffic via vpn?: I normally use router based vpn (lan to lan) but am currently testing win10 native, specifically l2tp with pre-shared key. What I am finding is that when the vpn is connected, I can't access some other resources - specifically some remote routers on wan that only accept from...
  4. Wifi not working when VPN disconnected

Wifi not working when VPN disconnected: Hey Guys, I was using windscribe but whenever it is disconnected, my wifi wont work for some reason. I have tried uninstalling the software, resetting network settings via windows setting but no avail I also noticed that if I am connected to my 5Ghz wifi and VPN, It wont...
  5. S Mode Question - SSL VPN

S Mode Question - SSL VPN: I am looking to get a small laptop to work from home with, this one. It comes with Windows 10 S Mode... I need to be able to use a SSL VPN to remote into my work machine. This VPN requires Java... Will I be able to use this to VPN/RDP?? submitted by /u/Notrega [link]...
  6. Microsoft VPN Service Built In

Microsoft VPN Service Built In: Hello Everyone, i'm having trouble with my microsoft vpn service for connecting to my home computer. i have everything port forwarded and what not and when i try to connect i just get the error, "the connection between your computer and the vpn server was interrupted. Any...
  7. Connecting to a VPN error 0x80004005

Connecting to a VPN error 0x80004005: Connecting to a VPN with success I cannot access the distant company serveur entering the IP address in the explorer bar. after a few seconds appears the following message: Windows cannot connect to the following access\\192.168.x.xxx with in the details error code...
  8. VPN Shared key

VPN Shared key: I'm trying to set up my computer so my wife can dial in to work like so many are force to do. I setup the built in VPN client for Win 10 and we can't connect, their IT guy isn't much help but I think it has something to do with the shared key option. They have a key that...
  9. VPN and firewall settings

VPN and firewall settings: Hello I have the VPN tunnel established and working. From the remote client I can ping the VPN router...I can also ping a computer at the office behind the router if the defender firewall is turned off on the office target computer TCP port 1723, 43 and 445 have been...
  10. Norton Secure VPN failing to connect Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton Secure VPN failing to connect Windows 10: Does anyone know a possible solution concerning connectivity of the secure VPN offered by Norton 360 with Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/norton-secure-vpn-failing-to-connect-windows-10/164c9096-ace0-44f5-a47a-4ecf546e14dd