Windows 10: vpn Installed that i Never put in pc

Discus and support vpn Installed that i Never put in pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have ivacy vpn I installed on my hp/all in one-windows 10 Somehow I see ATOM vpn installed-I am the only one with access to pc-do not know how it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cosmoliz, Dec 13, 2018.

1. cosmoliz Win User

vpn Installed that i Never put in pc

I have ivacy vpn I installed on my hp/all in one-windows 10

Somehow I see ATOM vpn installed-I am the only one with access to pc-do not know how it got there and would like to uninstall

see listed under vpn

cannot find in installed programs or apps

there is a n uninstall button listed with the vpn

not sure if that would remove completely and again do not know how it got

Thanks

Appreciate any help-have a great day

:)

cosmoliz, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 13, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin vpn Installed that i Never put in pc :D

P4-630, Dec 13, 2018
  4. vpn Installed that i Never put in pc

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

vpn Installed that i Never put in pc

1. vpn Installed that i Never put in pc - Similar Threads - vpn Installed Never

2. how do i leave a family i never put myself in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do i leave a family i never put myself in: i have been put into a family account that i did not make as a child, i would like to leave this family as it is blocking me from accessing certain websites like https://www.sideplus.com/ which is a legitimate site and nothing fishy. my actual parents do not know of this...
  3. how do i leave a family i never put myself in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i leave a family i never put myself in: i have been put into a family account that i did not make as a child, i would like to leave this family as it is blocking me from accessing certain websites like https://www.sideplus.com/ which is a legitimate site and nothing fishy. my actual parents do not know of this...
  4. how do i leave a family i never put myself in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. install a vpn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install a vpn: How do I set up or pick a VPN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-a-vpn/802d8b0b-a3b2-4e39-ac15-45d443f50487
  6. install a vpn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install a vpn: How do I set up or pick a VPN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-a-vpn/802d8b0b-a3b2-4e39-ac15-45d443f50487
  7. VPN installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN installation: Dear All Please see the following attached. [ATTACH] Issue type: Facing difficulties to install the Checkpoint VPN. Observation: Win 10 OS, is a domain end-user. Troubleshooting steps: 1, Safe mode install. 2, Clean boot install. 3, Grant the user admin...
  8. BSOD Driver Corrupted Expool - New PC, never happened til VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver Corrupted Expool - New PC, never happened til VPN: New PC, been running for a month without any issues, installed CIsco VPN for work and it seems to have created some driver issue. Whenever I am logged in running more than 3 applications I get BSOD and this error, please help. Attachment 103661 65363
  9. "Connecting to VPN" never completes

"Connecting to VPN" never completes: I have 2 computers running windows 10. I've setup a VPN connection on each of them, both the same. On my laptop, it connects to the VPN just fine and works pretty well. On my desktop, however, when I click the "Connect" button, it gives me the "Connecting to VPNname" message...
  10. VPN never connecting (+ question)

VPN never connecting (+ question): I've known I had this problem for months now (at least a year maybe?), but I've never really thought about the importance of not having a VPN - and being ignorant of what it's for for too long, as I'd never even heard of them until relatively recently. My problem is partly...