Windows 10: VPN IP address

Discus and support VPN IP address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm using VPN from Avast and its information tells me its address is 5.62.43.85. However a warning message from Microsoft this morning told me there... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dragen(2), Jan 20, 2019.

1. Dragen(2) Win User

VPN IP address

I'm using VPN from Avast and its information tells me its address is 5.62.43.85. However a warning message from Microsoft this morning told me there was a login from 5.62.43.33, giving a map suggesting it was from the Manchester area. However the Avast address seems to be Cuffley, just north of London. Comments please.

:)

Dragen(2), Jan 20, 2019

2. VPN keeps returning the real IP address instead of the VPN address

I'm using the built-in VPN in Windows 10. Here's what I've done so far.

I've created the VPN connection, called "PureVPN" (the name of my VPN company).

I've inputted the username and password. I've inputted the server address that I always use. I use IKEv2.

First, I search for my IP address. It gives me my REAL IP address instead of the VPN one.

Next, I use Split Tunneling using this PowerShell method in administrator mode:

Get-VpnConnection | ? -Property Name
    -eq -Value
    "PureVPN" | Set-VpnConnection -SplitTunneling
    $true

I reboot. I search for my IP address again. Again, I get the REAL IP address.

What am I doing wrong ? When I use the software that PureVPN provides, I have no problems,

but I'm trying to learn how to do it this way. Thank you in advance!

EcstasyRealty, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Finding IP address

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to find printer’s IP address:

1. Type Devices and Printers in the Windows search bar.
    2. Select on the printer and click on
      Manage.
    3. Click on the Ports tab.
      You will be able to find printer’s IP address under the ‘Ports’ tab.

Few printers also have a “Test print” option on the printer. When you print a test page from network printer, the page shows the IP address along with other details.

Note: If it is set on DHCP mode the IP address will constantly change.
    The IP address is assigned automatically by your router using a protocol called DHCP.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

VPN IP address

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

VPN IP address

1. VPN IP address - Similar Threads - VPN address

2. Override IP address as default client identity on Windows IKEv2 VPN client.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Override IP address as default client identity on Windows IKEv2 VPN client.: I am trying to manually set the client IKEv2 identity for the native Windows VPN client. The headend in this case in Cisco's FlexVPN Server, and there are specific policies that need to be applied per-user. The normal way to do this is to discriminate amongst connections...
  3. Override IP address as default client identity on Windows IKEv2 VPN client.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Override IP address as default client identity on Windows IKEv2 VPN client.: I am trying to manually set the client IKEv2 identity for the native Windows VPN client. The headend in this case in Cisco's FlexVPN Server, and there are specific policies that need to be applied per-user. The normal way to do this is to discriminate amongst connections...
  4. Override IP address as default client identity on Windows IKEv2 VPN client.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. please provide me a name of a server address to use in a vpn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please provide me a name of a server address to use in a vpn: the damn school network wont allow the word "vpn" to be searched so i need someone to provide me with one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-provide-me-a-name-of-a-server-address-to/da724259-4129-43a7-8158-349a78a86ea5
  6. please provide me a name of a server address to use in a vpn

please provide me a name of a server address to use in a vpn: the damn school network wont allow the word "vpn" to be searched so i need someone to provide me with one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-provide-me-a-name-of-a-server-address-to/da724259-4129-43a7-8158-349a78a86ea5
  7. please provide me a name of a server address to use in a vpn

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. In the Server name or address box, enter the address for the VPN server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Server name or address box, enter the address for the VPN server.: I'm trying to add a VPN to my Windows 10 settings. First, I'm unsure if I need to add it. My VPN is Mullvad v, 2022.2 If the answer is yes, add the VPN, then where do I find the server name and address? As it's - Mullvad - a worldwide VPN service, how do I add an address and...
  9. In the Server name or address box, enter the address for the VPN server.

In the Server name or address box, enter the address for the VPN server.: I'm trying to add a VPN to my Windows 10 settings. First, I'm unsure if I need to add it. My VPN is Mullvad v, 2022.2 If the answer is yes, add the VPN, then where do I find the server name and address? As it's - Mullvad - a worldwide VPN service, how do I add an address and...
  10. In the Server name or address box, enter the address for the VPN server.

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. address for activating vpn on win phone

2. vpn ip address look up

3. VPN address e IP