Windows 10: VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect

Discus and support VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, we're facing an issue after KB5001330 update installs on windows 10 clients. Global Protect agent takes 5-10 minutes to connect to portal,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HajriziDriton, Apr 16, 2021.

1. VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect

Hi there, we're facing an issue after [COLOR=rgba25, 43, 64, 1]KB5001330[/COLOR] update installs on windows 10 clients. Global Protect agent takes 5-10 minutes to connect to portal, showing too many retries to query dns.

Anyone had any issue with dns with this update?

We tried uninstalling and it fixed the issue but any workaround would be very usefull since it's already installed on too many clients.

Thanks a lot

:)

HajriziDriton, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Apr 16, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect :D

P4-630, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Drone69 Win User

VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

I use Nordvpn. You can connect 6 devices. You can choose servers by country or by a list of each server in each country, use UDP or HTTP, PPtP, L2TP. Double VPN, TOR via VPN. There`s are apps for android and iphones as well as DNS leak protection.

Drone69, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect

1. VPN Issue with update KB5001330 - Global Protect - Similar Threads - VPN Issue update

2. Have network drives connect automatically when WFH on Global Protect VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have network drives connect automatically when WFH on Global Protect VPN: : Hey team. This is a bit of a tricky one. We are experiencing a issue where network drives arent connecting right away and is causing a issue with MYOB where it cannot find the drive, but once we click on the drive when it has a 'X' on it once, it works right away when we...
  3. Have network drives connect automatically when WFH on Global Protect VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have network drives connect automatically when WFH on Global Protect VPN: : Hey team. This is a bit of a tricky one. We are experiencing a issue where network drives arent connecting right away and is causing a issue with MYOB where it cannot find the drive, but once we click on the drive when it has a 'X' on it once, it works right away when we...
  4. BSOD with kmode_exception_not_handled when using Global Protect VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with kmode_exception_not_handled when using Global Protect VPN: Facing BSOD while connected to the VPN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-with-kmodeexceptionnothandled-when-using/096ce8c5-7bbf-422a-b2a7-9f3b1e2da094
  5. BSOD with kmode_exception_not_handled when using Global Protect VPN

BSOD with kmode_exception_not_handled when using Global Protect VPN: Facing BSOD while connected to the VPN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-with-kmodeexceptionnothandled-when-using/096ce8c5-7bbf-422a-b2a7-9f3b1e2da094
  6. Dump due to Global Protect VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dump due to Global Protect VPN: Hello, I am receiving dump everytime i open the Global protect VPN. Not sure what hasc caused the issue.I am using Windows 11 and McAfee Anti virus is installed.There are many solutions that Mcafee uninstallation resolved the issue. But i dont want to uninstall since it...
  7. Dump due to Global Protect VPN

Dump due to Global Protect VPN: Hello, I am receiving dump everytime i open the Global protect VPN. Not sure what hasc caused the issue.I am using Windows 11 and McAfee Anti virus is installed.There are many solutions that Mcafee uninstallation resolved the issue. But i dont want to uninstall since it...
  8. BSOD and BAD_POOL_CALLER after starting Global Protect VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and BAD_POOL_CALLER after starting Global Protect VPN: Hi....I am using a Dell XPS 13 laptop running Windows 10 Home, Version 21H1.OS Build: 19043.1052I need to use the VPN called Global Protect from Palo Alto Networks this VPN allows me to access patient data at the hospital I work at.However, when I start VPN, my laptop will go...
  9. KB5001330 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5001330 update: Hello sir/ma'm , The latest update KB5001330 dropped FPS on lot of games that I was playing and I cannot seems to be able to uninstall it , I tried to uninstall from couple ways , advanced restart options, settings and control panel , command prompt on administrator mode ,...
  10. Global Protect VPN, PANGP Virtual Ethernet Adapter missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Global Protect VPN, PANGP Virtual Ethernet Adapter missing: HI, after upgrade to Windows 10, version 1903 ‎20.‎5.‎2020, I have experienced problem with GlobalProtect VPN. GP stack on connect button and do nothing. I have noticed that PANGP Virtual Ethernet Adapter missing in device driver list. I have done several uninstall an...