Windows 10: VPN list is empty after Windows 10 21H1 Update

Discus and support VPN list is empty after Windows 10 21H1 Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My problem is after Windows 10 21H1 update, my VPN connections disappeared from the Toolbar icon, When I click connections on the toolbar only WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by emil_tr, Aug 31, 2021.

1. emil_tr Win User

VPN list is empty after Windows 10 21H1 Update

My problem is after Windows 10 21H1 update, my VPN connections disappeared from the Toolbar icon, When I click connections on the toolbar only WiFi connections are displayed but VPN connections arent there. When I go to VPN settings also empty as shown below. Even if I create a new VPN, it will not be displayed here. However if I go to "Network Connections", my VPN connection is there as "Disconnected". If I right click and choose "Connect", it will open up the System tray popup but as I said it is just empty. I have no way to connect a VPN connection. What to do now?

:)

emil_tr, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 31, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN list is empty after Windows 10 21H1 Update :D

P4-630, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Jacob_658 Win User

VPN List

Ever since Ive upgraded to windows 10 my VPN's have been the bane of my existence, originally they were out of alphabetical order and to connect to a VPN I had to find it in the list then click it, it would take me to settings where i would have to find
    it in the out of order list AGAIN and only then would it connect me i found work arounds with regedit to take it back to the windows 8 style but with 1709 that no longer works, you have however reduced the amount of steps i no longer have to go to settings
    but the list is out of order and it now takes about 5 seconds to load my connections. this adds about 10-15 seconds to a job that should take 2... is there any workaround after the update to 1709 or is there a solution because this is simply stupid.

Jacob_658, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

1. VPN list is empty after Windows 10 21H1 Update - Similar Threads - VPN list empty

2. Empty partition after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Empty partition after Windows update: Hello.I recently performed some Optional Updates on my PC. I can't remember exactly which ones they were. For reference, the list looked something like this. I recall there were two Intel updates, one AMD and some other thing.I downloaded, installed the updates and restarted....
  3. Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1: Hello. Please help me.My Windows 10 version 2004 is not updating to The latest Windows 10.The troubleshooter is not working. Please help me.Any replies, reply. If you have the same question then follow the answer....
  4. Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1: Hello. Please help me.My Windows 10 version 2004 is not updating to The latest Windows 10.The troubleshooter is not working. Please help me.Any replies, reply. If you have the same question then follow the answer....
  5. No sound after Windows 10 update version 21H1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after Windows 10 update version 21H1: Has anyone experienced the same issue here, which is the laptop without sound after the latest Windows 10 updates version 21H1? I think there is a problem with the Realtek driver. Should I skip the update? Thanks...
  6. Windows 10 Pro 21H1 - Empty RegBack Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro 21H1 - Empty RegBack Folder: I was comparing the RegIdleBackup Scheduled Task on Windows 10 Pro (21H1) with my Windows 7 system. I saw that the task had a history of successful runs but the Next Run Time was empty. I also noticed the Defrag task the Next Run Time was also empty. On the RegIdleBackup task...
  7. An Update AFTER 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Update AFTER 21H1: Check for Updates There is a .NET Cumulative update AFTER 21H1, KB4601554. Requires a Restart Cheers, Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-update-after-21h1/c0773638-8276-420a-8b56-a00bad3d359e
  8. Windows features list empty

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows features list empty: I am trying to add some features to my win10 machine.However,the list is empty - general photo. I have set the service to automatic and checked if it's running submitted by /u/nusuntcinevabannat [link] [comments]...
  9. Empty startup list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Empty startup list: there is nothing in task manager, MSconfig, and in Windows 10 settings but I found it in ccleaner how to fix it? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] sorry for bad english https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empty-startup-list/9a575b2f-6428-4b5c-8c3e-fddf46928bf9
  10. Windows 10 empty all apps list

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 empty all apps list: I'm not sure when this started happening. Might have been after a Windows update and the system reboot. I've been living with it for a couple weeks now. When I click All apps in the start menu, the list is empty. The apps in the most used list are still populated and when...