Windows 10: VPN Menu is so bad, why wont MS Fix it?

Discus and support VPN Menu is so bad, why wont MS Fix it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; it now takes 5 clicks to connect a VPN connection and all the connections are sorted all wonky, how many times do we have to ask them to fix this mess.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Moofus, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Moofus Win User

VPN Menu is so bad, why wont MS Fix it?

it now takes 5 clicks to connect a VPN connection and all the connections are sorted all wonky, how many times do we have to ask them to fix this mess.

:)

Moofus, Sep 17, 2015

2. WINDOWS PHONE 8 AND VPN.

to bad only one connection method so wont work with my VPN Server.. :-(

SteveLV702, Sep 17, 2015
  3. SAlien Win User
    VPN and Application issue on Windows Phone 7

If they previously sold a business oriented phone OS then it is assumed it included VPN?

if so then why not have it in the later OS version?

oh.... but i suppose it was not there ... that's maybe one reason why hardly anyone knows or cares that it ever existed.

The fact is that iOS & Android has minimal development resources compared to MS and they support VPN - primarily used for accessing MS workstations & servers.

What is MS hiding? The absence of VPN has nothing to do with development resources - it's simply a decision not to do it.

Why are they obviously purposefully ensuring that VPN cannot be supported on WP7?

SAlien, Sep 17, 2015
  4. Moofus Win User

If they can fix the start menu maybe they can fix the VPN connection menu, PLEASE PLEASE do it for all mankind.

Moofus, Sep 17, 2015
  5. bro67 Win User
    Try a different VPN utility than the one that comes packaged with Windows. Majorgeeks.com has a lot of good VPN clients that are trustworthy and tested.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. VPN Menu is so bad, why wont MS Fix it? - Similar Threads - VPN Menu bad

2. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  3. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  4. Why Windows 11 is so bad and when it will be fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows 11 is so bad and when it will be fixed?: I've been waiting for a 'proper' windows for decades. When do you recon these things will be fixed? - Explorer starts 3 seconds after click, navigating takes ages- Dark mode of Explorer is half white and additionally when you run it runs white and flashes white before-...
  5. Why Windows 11 is so bad and when it will be fixed?

Why Windows 11 is so bad and when it will be fixed?: I've been waiting for a 'proper' windows for decades. When do you recon these things will be fixed? - Explorer starts 3 seconds after click, navigating takes ages- Dark mode of Explorer is half white and additionally when you run it runs white and flashes white before-...
  6. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  7. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  8. Why windows is so bad

9. why is this company so bad?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is this company so bad?: why? seriously, why? Nothing related to microsoft at all works ever not once. I am in the store fighting to buy and download a game wont work I am in account settings fighting to change settings wont work I see talk to virtual agent, another thing that does not work THIS...
  10. Why is Windows so bad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is Windows so bad: Dear Microsoft, I am a Windows user since Windows 98, hell I even had 2 Windows Phones. But since yesterday after I reinstalled Windows 10 and I am still facing the exact same issues, I am ready to say good bye to it. Windows 10 is an operating system that fails to do...