Windows 10: VPN network spam

Discus and support VPN network spam in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've connected to a ton of VPN IPs for various reasons, and Windows sees each one as a different network... and, well I connected to so many that I see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Windows 9, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Windows 9 Win User

VPN network spam

I've connected to a ton of VPN IPs for various reasons, and Windows sees each one as a different network... and, well I connected to so many that I see "Network 1337" for my connected network name. This is in Windows 10 EDU x64, but also happened in prior versions of Windows as well. Is there anyway to get rid of all these "networks" Windows is keeping track of? The VPN software I use creates a virtual adapter which is used to connect to various VPN IPs.

:)

Windows 9, Nov 29, 2015
  2. ltr.az Win User

vpn and file share win 10, How can I get network resources enabled to the VPN client?

<Original title: vpn and file share win 10>

Setup a vpn network connection on Win 10 and setup a client to access it but network file share resources are not found on the host machine nor other machines on the network through the VPN.

How can I get network resources enabled to the VPN client?

port forwarded both 47, 1723 to the VPN server...

Shouldn't this just work?

ltr.az, Nov 29, 2015
  3. JaimeW10 Win User
    Unable to manage VPN connections on W10

Hi,

I am trying to add a new VPN connection to my computer. So I go to Settings->Network & Internet->VPN->Add a VPN network

As soon as I click on Add a VPN network, the whole Settings window crashes. Is there any solution to this?

Many thanks

JaimeW10, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

VPN network spam

1. VPN network spam - Similar Threads - VPN network spam

2. VPN Slow Network Speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN Slow Network Speeds: We have been experiencing issues with users having internet connection speeds dropping to <1Mbps download speeds when connecting to the company VPN.It started when the Windows security update KB5026372 was installed. We were initially able to fix the issue by uninstalling...
  3. VPN Slow Network Speeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN Slow Network Speeds: We have been experiencing issues with users having internet connection speeds dropping to <1Mbps download speeds when connecting to the company VPN.It started when the Windows security update KB5026372 was installed. We were initially able to fix the issue by uninstalling...
  4. Two Network. One VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Network. One VPN: i have two network on my pc. one for game and the other for streaming it. i went in advanced setting in OBS Studio app Streaming app and chose my second network to it and it will work. my first network for game and second only for stream but. when i use vpn. it will connect...
  5. Windows networking issue with vpn?

Windows networking issue with vpn?: Os build: 19041.746 Is there an issue with vpn in Windows 10, or issue with networking? Whenever connect to any vpn server, cannot access anything, web pages doesn't load, apps with Internet connection doesn't load. I have tried 2 different vpn providers same result. Noticed...
  6. Network connected but no internet on VPN

Network connected but no internet on VPN: I use nordvpn and yourphone apps. When I am connected to my vpn I cannot connect to my phone. I disable vpn and it works until my vpn reumes and then nada,\. When I connect to my vpn I get a message"Connected,no internet" yet I can access the internet....
  7. VPN - Unidentified Network (Although Connected)

VPN - Unidentified Network (Although Connected): I am using NordVPN and should point that this is not a 'problem' as such.I am just wondering if I can get Windows 10 to correctly identify that I am connected to NordVPN rather than saying 'Internet Access Unidentified Network' (in the system tray Network Status)?Best Regards...
  8. Is it possible for a WiFi network to block a VPN?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible for a WiFi network to block a VPN?: I'm trying to connect my VPN at school so I can listen to Spotify, but I can't connect it. I'm using XVPN on a Dell Inspiron. submitted by /u/Denver_Stylee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcwx86/is_it_possible_for_a_wifi_network_to_block_a_vpn/
  9. VPN and Network Bridge

VPN and Network Bridge: Hello, I have been having an issue with NAT type on my Nintendo switch. If I plug into the ethernet directly It has a NAT type error. This could be fixed on the router, but I do not have access. I then tried to use my computer as a hotspot, running the hotspot through a...
  10. VPN incoming Network connection

VPN incoming Network connection: Hi, on Win 7 I created an incoming VPN connection Using my laptop to VPN to that PC I not only had access to my own network, but also could use Internet with my home IP address. This helped in watching TV when in a foreign country *Smile I have tried to connect both to...