Windows 10: VPN no longer working after latest MS update

Discus and support VPN no longer working after latest MS update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Your company updated my system to the latest version of Windows 10 yesterday evening and now when I try to log in to my VPN it doesn't work -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OscarB2D1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. OscarB2D1 Win User

VPN no longer working after latest MS update

Hi,

Your company updated my system to the latest version of Windows 10 yesterday evening and now when I try to log in to my VPN it doesn't work - just hangs saying 'connecting' without giving me the window to enter my user name and password. I notice a number of other people are having this issue.

I work from home and the VPN is vital to my livelihood.

Please would you escalate this problem to the highest level in your organization and make the necessary amendments to the latest version of Windows 10 immediately and reissue update.

Thanks and regards

:)

OscarB2D1, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 16, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN no longer working after latest MS update :D

P4-630, Aug 16, 2019
  4. VPN no longer working after latest MS update

vpn is not working

Hi,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Is your WiFi enabled when trying to connect to VPN?
    • Were you able to use WiFi without connecting to VPN?

If you can use WiFi properly without connecting to VPN, we suggest that you refer to your company's IT folks.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

VPN no longer working after latest MS update

1. VPN no longer working after latest MS update - Similar Threads - VPN longer working

2. Network Adapter Broadcomm no longer works after latest windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Network Adapter Broadcomm no longer works after latest windows update: Hi folks! I was hoping someone could help me with my driver issue. I believe the latest windows update killed the wireless network adapter inside my desktop. The ethernet works fine. So I ran the network troubleshooter without any ethernet wire connected and got the Error...
  3. After latest Windows 10 Updates Remote Desktop no longer works...

After latest Windows 10 Updates Remote Desktop no longer works...: Windows 10 performed updates during the night... getting back into the classroom this morning none of the remote PCs can connect anymore. Had this at another school as well... Doing a restore to a previous restore point fixed the issue, but on this PC I have no restore point....
  4. Monitor no longer works after windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Monitor no longer works after windows update.: My acer kg251q 240hz monitor is no longer detected after the windows update. I have tried the following: system restore, it blue screened on startup, I also tried a different display port cable, and a clean install of the graphic drivers....
  5. L2TP IPSec VPN no longer working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    L2TP IPSec VPN no longer working: Hi I've been connecting to a L2TP IPSec VPN for quite a few months now to monitor a remote network but all of a sudden it has stopped working. It keeps saying "...Security layer encountered a proccessing error..." and will not connect. I have tested the connection details...
  6. Speakers no longer working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers no longer working after Windows update: Dell Inspiron 13 / 7000 series. Windows update 0n October 10, 2018. Speakers no longer work. Bluetooth speaker is OK. Tried all the usual fixes...drivers etc. Could NOT try sytem recovery as this was not set to on. Any clues?...
  7. Mail Merger no longer works with the latest update (2018)

Mail Merger no longer works with the latest update (2018): The numbers no longer export properly from the excel spreadsheet I have been using for the mail merge. Instead of a date, I see 43304.The funny things is the first date works. It is just the second one in the list that no longer works. Advice?...
  8. Codecs no longer working after Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Codecs no longer working after Anniversary update: Since the Anniversary update, I cannot play MKVs, MP4s and AVIs. I even installed the latest K-lite & CCCP after this. When I use WMP to play an MP4 for example, the program crashes. VLC plays AVI and MP4, but without sound. Do you have suggestions what I have to configure...
  9. DVD drives will no longer recognize discs after the latest "update"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drives will no longer recognize discs after the latest "update": I have two DVD-RW/CDR drives that will no longer recognize valid discs since the latest Windows 10 update. I upgraded from Win 7 just over a month ago, and they seemed to work fine. The system information shows that they are good drives, but they consistently eject valid...
  10. Latest update -- Control panel no longer working

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update -- Control panel no longer working: Hi there After latest update I find that Control Panel is no longer working --it starts (displays) and then locks up and then disappears after a few seconds. Is my system broken or is control panel now disabled )get to it via Right mouse from Windows start button)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vpn wont start windows update kb4512508