Windows 10: VPN no longer working after latest MS update

Discus and support VPN no longer working after latest MS update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Your company updated my system to the latest version of Windows 10 yesterday evening and now when I try to log in to my VPN it doesn't work -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OscarB2D1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. OscarB2D1 Win User

VPN no longer working after latest MS update

Hi,

Your company updated my system to the latest version of Windows 10 yesterday evening and now when I try to log in to my VPN it doesn't work - just hangs saying 'connecting' without giving me the window to enter my user name and password. I notice a number of other people are having this issue.

I work from home and the VPN is vital to my livelihood.

Please would you escalate this problem to the highest level in your organization and make the necessary amendments to the latest version of Windows 10 immediately and reissue update.

Thanks and regards

:)

OscarB2D1, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 16, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN no longer working after latest MS update :D

P4-630, Aug 16, 2019
  4. VPN no longer working after latest MS update

vpn is not working

Hi,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Is your WiFi enabled when trying to connect to VPN?
    • Were you able to use WiFi without connecting to VPN?

If you can use WiFi properly without connecting to VPN, we suggest that you refer to your company's IT folks.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

VPN no longer working after latest MS update

1. VPN no longer working after latest MS update - Similar Threads - VPN longer working

2. 3D builder no longer works after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D builder no longer works after latest windows update: I bought a new computer earlier this year with windows 11 home. I installed Microsoft 3D builder app and had been using it regularly worked fine. once the windows update on May10th, 2022 it no longer works. I can open the app and insert shapes, but when it comes to open a...
  3. 3D builder no longer works after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D builder no longer works after latest windows update: I bought a new computer earlier this year with windows 11 home. I installed Microsoft 3D builder app and had been using it regularly worked fine. once the windows update on May10th, 2022 it no longer works. I can open the app and insert shapes, but when it comes to open a...
  4. paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates: i updated to the windows 11 home and my paid for vpn protection worked until the latest security updates that made my paid for vpn protection null and void . from what ive read on some forums this is a major problem for big businesses also . the problem includes both windows...
  5. paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates

paid for vpn not working after latest windows updates: i updated to the windows 11 home and my paid for vpn protection worked until the latest security updates that made my paid for vpn protection null and void . from what ive read on some forums this is a major problem for big businesses also . the problem includes both windows...
  6. Realtek Audio Control no longer working after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Control no longer working after latest update: I've been using the Realtek Audio Control app from the MS Store for configuring the Realtek 5-channel audio on my Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite motherboard. Since the latest Windows update this app seems to have disappeared. When I tried to update it from the MS Store I got an...
  7. Realtek Audio Control no longer working after latest update

Realtek Audio Control no longer working after latest update: I've been using the Realtek Audio Control app from the MS Store for configuring the Realtek 5-channel audio on my Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite motherboard. Since the latest Windows update this app seems to have disappeared. When I tried to update it from the MS Store I got an...
  8. Realtek Audio Control no longer working after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Usb Mouse no longer working after latest Window's Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb Mouse no longer working after latest Window's Update: The latest Window's update stopped my usb mouse from working. It was working fine right before the update. I've tried troubleshooting and nothing has fixed the issue. The mouse works on other computers, and I've tried a different mouse so that's not the problem either. Any...
  10. Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update: I received a message from Microsoft for a periodic update to my system Windows 10. Now I can no longer launch my Photoshop application. I receive the following error message: "Unable to continue because of a hardware or system error. Sorry, but this error is unrecoverable."...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vpn wont start windows update kb4512508