Windows 10: vpn on all the time

Discus and support vpn on all the time in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; can you set vpn to be on all the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-on-all-the-time/1372e031-8aa3-4a9d-a34d-491863729e0a" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nursing1199, Jan 12, 2019.

1. vpn on all the time

can you set vpn to be on all the time

:)

nursing1199, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 12, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin vpn on all the time :D

P4-630, Jan 12, 2019
  4. vpn on all the time

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

vpn on all the time

1. vpn on all the time - Similar Threads - vpn

2. Fix Internet gets disconnected when VPN connects

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Internet gets disconnected when VPN connects: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Does your VPN software block & disconnect the Internet or WiFi connection as soon as it is connected? Is the VPN connected but there is no Internet access on Windows 10? if you face this issue, then this post will [...] This post Fix Internet gets...
  3. L2TP IPSec VPN no longer working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    L2TP IPSec VPN no longer working: Hi I've been connecting to a L2TP IPSec VPN for quite a few months now to monitor a remote network but all of a sudden it has stopped working. It keeps saying "...Security layer encountered a proccessing error..." and will not connect. I have tested the connection details...
  4. VPN Problem

VPN Problem: Hi Since the last windows update when I connect to the internet via VPN the task bar icon for the router states "unidentified server no internet access". If I switch VPN off I can access the internet. Thought this was due to problem with VPN however, I have the option to...
  5. Windows 10 update to 1809 broke VPN settings

Windows 10 update to 1809 broke VPN settings: Since the update to Windows 10 1809: The only existing VPN connection disappeared from Settings > Network & Internet > VPN I have created a new connection. When clicking onto the Save button, control is not returned to Settings > Network & Internet > VPN. The the dialog...
  6. Can't connect to Remote Desktop over the internet while VPN is active

Can't connect to Remote Desktop over the internet while VPN is active: Hello. I have my personal computer in my home which I have to connect from my laptop at work, I setup it everything to be able to connect over the internet with Dynamic DNS and it works very good, the problem is when I connect to a VPN from my computer at home. The current...
  7. Can't connect to Remote Desktop over the internet while VPN is active

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't connect to Remote Desktop over the internet while VPN is active: Hello. I have my personal computer in my home which I have to connect from my laptop at work, I setup it everything to be able to connect over the internet with Dynamic DNS and it works very good, the problem is when I connect to a VPN from my computer at home. The current...
  8. Why does Microsoft software NOT work with VPN?

Why does Microsoft software NOT work with VPN?: Let me make it very clear from the beginning. My VPN software works. Everything is installed correctly, i connect without issues. Every program that uses the internet can connect through the VPN software just fine. Except Microsoft software. I'm talking the Microsoft...
  9. HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site??

HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site??: Bought this notebook almost a year ago, don't use it much as I find companies far yoo nosey, and am a stickler for privacy at home work and web! Well sick of ads! It wouldn't go to VPN websites, so i stopped using the laptop! I've now got to use it,as my MAC is all but dead!...
  10. Free VPN App To Work For The Whole Computer?

Free VPN App To Work For The Whole Computer?: Hi, does anyone know a free VPN app that works for the whole entire computer instead of just the internet browser. O use Google Chrome and I have a few extensions that are VPN related, yet they only work for the internet browser. I need a VPN program that would make all the...