Windows 10: VPN on laptop and bluetooth connection on LG smart tv.

Discus and support VPN on laptop and bluetooth connection on LG smart tv. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 and a LG smart tv. I have a vpn installed on my laptop and when I try to use Bluetooth to watch my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by trevorjones58, Apr 15, 2020.

1. VPN on laptop and bluetooth connection on LG smart tv.

Hello. I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 and a LG smart tv. I have a vpn installed on my laptop and when I try to use Bluetooth to watch my laptop screen on the tv, the tv will not pair with the laptop. I have uninstalled the vpn off the laptop and Bluetooth works fine as it should. When I reinstall the vpn the tv will not display the laptop at all and the tv says connection failed. Any ideas what I can do to solve this problem?

:)

trevorjones58, Apr 15, 2020

2. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 pc using WiFi direct

I'm having trouble connecting my LG Smart TV to a windows 10 laptop. When I go to Settings>Bluetooth and other devices I can see the TV in question listed under other devices with a note underneath "not connected". When I go to settings>wifi direct
    on the TV it doesn't see the laptop. Any suggestions?

JohnKnoche, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Connecting laptop to smart TV

Hi Guys

I recently upgraded Windows 10 (feature upgrade 1909) and since then have been unable to connect my laptop to my smart TV (via bluetooth). Any suggestions?

Cheers

Ian

IanJackson71, Apr 15, 2020
  4. JLWBM Win User

VPN on laptop and bluetooth connection on LG smart tv.

PC to LG Smart TV

How can I connect laptop to LG Smart TV (wirelessly) to watch DVD or saved movies? I've followed instructions for the LG Smart Share and researched processes but none work. Windows 10 does not have things Smart Share says to look for. I was able to do
    it a few months ago streaming HBO to go from laptop but can no longer find a correct process.

JLWBM, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

VPN on laptop and bluetooth connection on LG smart tv.

1. VPN on laptop and bluetooth connection on LG smart tv. - Similar Threads - VPN laptop bluetooth

2. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  3. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting laptop to LG smart TV: I used to connect my laptop Lenovo yoga Windows to my LG tv WebOS TV UQ9000PUD using display settings then connect to a wireless display without any problems and used to extend my laptop display to TV. Now, it's not letting me do it at all, and I reset the TV to factory...
  4. Connecting laptop to LG smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  6. Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to wireless display LG Smart TV: ** FYI none of the topics fit what my question is actually about, so I picked "Connect Phone to PC" even though that isn't my problem.**I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and other than the action center being dispersed into other areas, I haven't had any issues... until...
  7. Screen share to LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  8. Screen share to LG smart tv

Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  9. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 PC: Attached is how my CPU identifies the LG OLED Smart TV. My windows is up to date as are the drivers. The system is Miracast enabled and up to date. It seems like I have all the qualifications to connect to my tv but alas I cannot connect. Ive seen many tutorials say this will...
  10. can not connect my laptop to my lg smart tv

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not connect my laptop to my lg smart tv: Hi, I had been connecting to my LG 55uj630t for months. One day my laptop wouldn't join, "unable to connect". I tried for 4 day to resolve the matter: forums, customer service, internet searches, etc. Finally, I decided to reset all of my network hardware,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use laptop screen with lg tv when laptop is connected with vpn