Windows 10: VPN Problem

Discus and support VPN Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Since the last windows update when I connect to the internet via VPN the task bar icon for the router states "unidentified server no internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TrevorHallam, Jan 11, 2019.

1. VPN Problem

Hi

Since the last windows update when I connect to the internet via VPN the task bar icon for the router states "unidentified server no internet access". If I switch VPN off I can access the internet.

Thought this was due to problem with VPN however, I have the option to use one of two VPNs, which are completely independent. Irrespective of which VPN I use I cannot access the internet.

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

TrevorHallam, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 11, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN Problem :D

P4-630, Jan 11, 2019
  4. VPN Problem

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

VPN Problem

1. VPN Problem - Similar Threads - VPN Problem

2. VPN IP address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPN IP address: I'm using VPN from Avast and its information tells me its address is 5.62.43.85. However a warning message from Microsoft this morning told me there was a login from 5.62.43.33, giving a map suggesting it was from the Manchester area. However the Avast address seems to be...
  3. Fix Internet gets disconnected when VPN connects

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Internet gets disconnected when VPN connects: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Does your VPN software block & disconnect the Internet or WiFi connection as soon as it is connected? Is the VPN connected but there is no Internet access on Windows 10? if you face this issue, then this post will [...] This post Fix Internet gets...
  4. L2TP IPSec VPN no longer working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    L2TP IPSec VPN no longer working: Hi I've been connecting to a L2TP IPSec VPN for quite a few months now to monitor a remote network but all of a sudden it has stopped working. It keeps saying "...Security layer encountered a proccessing error..." and will not connect. I have tested the connection details...
  5. Having Problems When Installing VPN Network Adapters Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having Problems When Installing VPN Network Adapters Drivers: I need some help I'm trying to install radmin vpn but when I go to install and this also happens with any kind of network adapter i try to install as anybody else had this problem before? please help and let me know if you need any other information thanks :) 122549
  6. VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August

in Windows 10 Customization
    VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August: Since the 1803 update I am unable to connect remotely to work with VPN or Sonic Wall Extender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/vpn-problems-since-windows-10-home-update-in/0dea7abc-db2f-48e1-b728-c4b578c37f7a
  7. VPN not working in Windows 10 – Fix VPN problems & issues

in Windows 10 News
    VPN not working in Windows 10 – Fix VPN problems & issues: [ATTACH] A VPN is used by many either to make sure they are not traceable throughout the internet or sometimes its work that needs them to connect to VPN to be on a secure network. Sometimes, network issues result in an [...] This post VPN not working in Windows 10 – Fix VPN...
  8. Windows 10 VPN authefication problem, CHAPv2 is on

Windows 10 VPN authefication problem, CHAPv2 is on: Hi win 10 gurus, I think you all heard about Windows 10 authentication problems with VPN. The only solution which works for at least 2-3 people, which I found in the Internet was to check that MS-CHAP is on in properties of my VPN connection. I checked and it is on, I also...
  9. VPN Problems Change DNS

VPN Problems Change DNS: I create a VPN windows built, and cant change the DNS on tcp/ip propreties. Dont open. Anyone can test it? PS: Im on virtual machine. 10127
  10. VPN problems as sets connection as public

VPN problems as sets connection as public: Trying to set up my windows 10 pro laptops to connect to work via PPTP as have the IP address and my log in this works on windows 8.1 and windows 7 and my iPad. On the laptops one is on the works domina the other is not as my home machine, the VPN will connect but to start...