Windows 10: VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August

Discus and support VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since the 1803 update I am unable to connect remotely to work with VPN or Sonic Wall Extender.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Djsporty, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Djsporty Win User

VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August

Since the 1803 update I am unable to connect remotely to work with VPN or Sonic Wall Extender.

:)

Djsporty, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Sep 28, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August :D

P4-630, Sep 28, 2018
  4. VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August

1. VPN problems since Windows 10 Home update in August - Similar Threads - VPN problems since

2. Problem since windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem since windows 10 update: Have several hundred video files with extension .mts and codec H264. My Pinnacle s/w cannot access these since yesterday! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-since-windows-10-update/789fc918-c955-4f3f-9389-04ac42b1cb0c
  3. Is there a problem with August 2022 Windows 10 updates? Cannot download any August...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a problem with August 2022 Windows 10 updates? Cannot download any August...: Cannot download August 2022 Windows 10 Updates. Have gone through Troubleshooting process. Incudes updates KB5016592 KB5016616 KB5015807.First time updates have failed to update and install on computer. Are there problems with August updates? If so, how to fix.Thank you....
  4. Is there a problem with August 2022 Windows 10 updates? Cannot download any August...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a problem with August 2022 Windows 10 updates? Cannot download any August...: Cannot download August 2022 Windows 10 Updates. Have gone through Troubleshooting process. Incudes updates KB5016592 KB5016616 KB5015807.First time updates have failed to update and install on computer. Are there problems with August updates? If so, how to fix.Thank you....
  5. Is there a problem with August 2022 Windows 10 updates? Cannot download any August...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Vpn is not connecting since last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vpn is not connecting since last update: Vpn is not connecting since last update and i was trying to reach out that problem but cannot find any solution. i also change vpn i try many of them and also try MS-Store vpn but still have a problem....
  7. BSOD Problems since the 16th of August

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Problems since the 16th of August: I have been using windows 7 and Windows 10 with great stability, but since yesterday it keeps crashing on me... Any help would be welcome [ATTACH] I updates my Nvidia driver a few days ago, but that was before the 16th. I removed the driver yesterday evening thinking this...
  8. windows updates not installed since august 2019

windows updates not installed since august 2019: Hi Not one update for Windows 10 has now installed since August 2019 other than August 30, 2019 — KB4511555 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 for Windows 10, version 1903 I initially presumed this would be a known error and would eventually be resolved by a...
  9. Windows 10 update failing since August

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update failing since August: Running windows update I keep getting the same 0x8008005 error. I'm pretty sure this started after Avast Cleanup change some registration files, removed previous backups. I've tried multiple fixes and walk through so far but nothing is working. The system is clearly having...
  10. Touch Keyboard problems since beginning of August 2019 Windows 10 upgrade

Touch Keyboard problems since beginning of August 2019 Windows 10 upgrade: Hello... Before this present (still ongoing) Windows 10 upgrade, my “touch keyboard” that I use in lieu of the keyboard that attaches to my tablet, was all black with white details, as normal keyboards usually are. Since the start of the upgrade, I was able to find only the...