Windows 10: VPN Questions

Discus and support VPN Questions in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have paid licenses of some vpn companies and I have some questions which is below: 1. If openvpn connected with some country and if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jk22, Nov 5, 2017.

1. jk22 Win User

VPN Questions

Hey guys,

I have paid licenses of some vpn companies and I have some questions which is below:

1. If openvpn connected with some country and if I switch user will it be switch off or standby ?
    2. Which IP it will be my local ip or connected vpn ip ?

Regards.

:)

jk22, Nov 5, 2017

2. Question about VPN (?)

china mobile my device sony v9+ new update

The posts you've viewed suggest that you have a question about VPN. Please provide more information about your phone and your question.

Don

Don Varnau, Nov 5, 2017
  3. larry7---01, Nov 5, 2017
Thema:

VPN Questions

1. VPN Questions - Similar Threads - VPN Questions

2. Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when some seconds after VPN connect on W11: HelloI'm configuring a new laptop where I have updated everything W11, Drivers with HP assistant, ...I'm trying to install our VPN connection without success, each time I have a blue screen.With Sophos Connect, I have immediatly BSOD after connect with message that computer...
  3. VPN Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN Question: I understand that there is a VPN already installed on Windows 11. How do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-question/f8503130-642b-4fcd-bf5d-c4ebf8be470b
  4. VPN Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN Question: I understand that there is a VPN already installed on Windows 11. How do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-question/f8503130-642b-4fcd-bf5d-c4ebf8be470b
  5. [QUESTION] Is there a way to Remote Desktop from a VPN connected laptop to home PC on the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [QUESTION] Is there a way to Remote Desktop from a VPN connected laptop to home PC on the...: I work from home on a work laptop running Windows 10 that is VPN-connected to work network. I'm assuming all network traffic goes through the VPN tunnel and out from the work network. I also have my home PC (where I have my personal email and files and so on). What I'd like...
  6. VPN Question - 2 concurrent (different VPN) connections possible ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN Question - 2 concurrent (different VPN) connections possible ?: Hi there Any Network Gurus out there know if it's possible to have 2 concurrent VPN connections E.g If using a local VPN (IS) can I connect with another connection such as VPN (UK) --- currently it doesn't work even when using a Virtual Machine -- seems I need 2 computers...
  7. S Mode Question - SSL VPN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    S Mode Question - SSL VPN: I am looking to get a small laptop to work from home with, this one. It comes with Windows 10 S Mode... I need to be able to use a SSL VPN to remote into my work machine. This VPN requires Java... Will I be able to use this to VPN/RDP?? submitted by /u/Notrega [link]...
  8. VPN issues: extra clicks to disconnect + two minor questions

in Windows 10 Support
    VPN issues: extra clicks to disconnect + two minor questions: 1# When I click on the 'network' icon in the system tray it list possible connections (like a VPN), but these seem broken. I cant click on them or right click on them. Nothing happens (left click will bring up the standard VPN page but not connect or as me to connect). Are...
  9. VPN never connecting (+ question)

VPN never connecting (+ question): I've known I had this problem for months now (at least a year maybe?), but I've never really thought about the importance of not having a VPN - and being ignorant of what it's for for too long, as I'd never even heard of them until relatively recently. My problem is partly...
  10. VPN Questions

VPN Questions: The only reason you need a vpn for your use is if you are downloading from sites which you wish to keep secret really. As with anything in life, you only get what you pay for. If a vpn is free, they have an ulterior movive eg bombard you with pay requests. Many free ones...