Windows 10: VPN Recommendations

Discus and support VPN Recommendations in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My VPN subscription for Private Internet Access ran out over Christmas. PIA emailed me saying that their prices are going up soon and I should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by g41851, Mar 16, 2019.

1. g41851 Win User

VPN Recommendations

My VPN subscription for Private Internet Access ran out over Christmas. PIA emailed me saying that their prices are going up soon and I should resubscribe if I wish to avoid this increase.

I'm wondering if PIA are still one of the go to VPNs or if there are other ones that are better out there?

I want it to bypass region locked content and to hide my identity, so I need something that's close to my real speed of 5Mb/s internet.

My other question is, for those of you who have a VPN, how do you connect to it? Do you use the supplied app that whatever VPN provider you sign up with gives you, or do you use the built in Windows way of connecting?

I don't want the VPN to connect every time I start up my computer, just on an ad hoc basis. I won't be using it on my phone, just my computer only.

Thanks guys!

:)

g41851, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 16, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN Recommendations :D

P4-630, Mar 16, 2019
  4. VPN Recommendations

kuyenmotdivad, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

VPN Recommendations

1. VPN Recommendations - Similar Threads - VPN Recommendations

2. Recommendations for Wireless Router to run VPN client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recommendations for Wireless Router to run VPN client: I want to run a VPN client on my router in order to protect all my devices attached to the network. I currently use a ASUS RT-AC66U B1 and the router CPU just can't handle the traffic. It degrades my download speed over 50% compared to running the VPN client on my desktop....
  3. Recommendations for Wireless Router to run VPN client

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommendations for Wireless Router to run VPN client: I want to run a VPN client on my router in order to protect all my devices attached to the network. I currently use a ASUS RT-AC66U B1 and the router CPU just can't handle the traffic. It degrades my download speed over 50% compared to running the VPN client on my desktop....
  4. My Norton360 LifeLock Secure VPN wont work and i tried everything Norton recommended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Norton360 LifeLock Secure VPN wont work and i tried everything Norton recommended: It wont connect it just says that it encountered a error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-norton360-lifelock-secure-vpn-wont-work-and-i/d67d8bd5-e831-4ecd-88c3-7a42a97fbf3b
  5. VPN recommendation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VPN recommendation?: Hello! I’m in Canada and want to watch a show that’s coming from a Norwegian television station. Is there any VPN that somebody could recommend that’s safe and reliable that’s not expensive? I know from what I’ve searched that there are no free options that are safe or...
  6. High recommended VPN for Windows 10

High recommended VPN for Windows 10: Due to possible hackers currently in my sight of unlawful entry, please provide a VPN which is cutting edge and trusted by Microsoft. Thank you, Carmen DeBose...
  7. Having problems with NordVPN and recommendation for Windows 10 VPN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having problems with NordVPN and recommendation for Windows 10 VPN: Hi I purchased NordVPN for use on my Windows 10 laptop. I have two accounts on the laptop. My own "Home" user account and my "Work" user account. I wanted to set up NordVPN so that it auto connects if I log in at home but is optional if I use my work account. Unfortunately...
  8. recommendations for authorized microsoft support vpn service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recommendations for authorized microsoft support vpn service: What are some legitimate microsoft support services that can check my computer remotely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/recommendations-for-authorized-microsoft-support/aa36cf58-01ea-4fbc-af49-c6dfd47005e6
  9. Recommend a FAST vpn

Recommend a FAST vpn: I use a VPN service, but it's slow. My home internet runs at 100 Mbps up and down (google fiber), but the VPN limits me to just a few Mbps. Ok ... what can you expect for such a low price? I'm willing to spend more, but I don't know of a service that provide truly fast...
  10. VPN Recommend?

VPN Recommend?: Hi, I'm looking to use a VPN on Windows 10 plus my iPhone 5S, anyone know of any good ones? I was looking at a few but no idea if there any good, anyone know if they are good? IPVanish.com | The Best VPN Service Provider with Fast, Secure VPN Access VyprVPN |...