Windows 10: VPN Services don't work on my computer.

Discus and support VPN Services don't work on my computer. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, over a week ago I tried installing Proton VPN, and the setup ended prematurely, but the app still worked. After trying to connect to Proton... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OpenWide, Jun 5, 2019.

1. OpenWide Win User

VPN Services don't work on my computer.

Hello, over a week ago I tried installing Proton VPN, and the setup ended prematurely, but the app still worked. After trying to connect to Proton Servers, it failed endless times. So I searched for other VPN's, I tried TunnelBear, Hotspot, Betternet, no vpn service will either install, or connect to servers. When I went to check my network adapter devices, WAN miniport IKEv2, IP, and PPTP have warning signs below the icon, normally, I tried deleting them and restoring them, but they still have the error symbol. What's going on?

:)

OpenWide, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jun 5, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN Services don't work on my computer. :D

P4-630, Jun 5, 2019
  4. VPN Services don't work on my computer.

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

VPN Services don't work on my computer.

1. VPN Services don't work on my computer. - Similar Threads - VPN Services don't

2. My computers sound service is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computers sound service is not working.: Recently, my computer's sound service has been disabled. I tried many different methods, but each one said "Cannot activate sound service. Access Denied" Could I please have help? I already created another forum for this, But I cannot find it. Can someone help me? I tried...
  3. My computers sound service is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computers sound service is not working.: Recently, my computer's sound service has been disabled. I tried many different methods, but each one said "Cannot activate sound service. Access Denied" Could I please have help? I already created another forum for this, But I cannot find it. Can someone help me? I tried...
  4. My computers sound service is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. find a VPN service provider

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    find a VPN service provider: where to find a VPN service provider? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-a-vpn-service-provider/5b8f326d-29c9-4052-adf8-5018ebd11e6f
  6. my vpn is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    my vpn is not working: it comes up with the following an error occurred while reconnecting Z to then address microsoft windows network the network path was not found the connection has not been restored...
  7. Microsoft VPN Service Built In

Microsoft VPN Service Built In: Hello Everyone, i'm having trouble with my microsoft vpn service for connecting to my home computer. i have everything port forwarded and what not and when i try to connect i just get the error, "the connection between your computer and the vpn server was interrupted. Any...
  8. Don't see network computers on pptp VPN and OpenVPN

Don't see network computers on pptp VPN and OpenVPN: Hi I managed to connect on pptp and OpenVPN to access the home network remotely but when I go to explorer and try to locate the network computers, I don't see them and I would like to see what can be done to fix it. thanks Anthony...
  9. October 2018 Update - VPN services stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    October 2018 Update - VPN services stopped working: Hi, Yesterday I upgraded my laptop with the newest update (October 2018), and all of my VPN programs stopped working, they connect, but the connection only lasts for a second, before it's interrupted, so pretty much everything VPN related is pretty much useless as of now,...
  10. VPN.ac - A good VPN service?

VPN.ac - A good VPN service?: There is this website called Restore Privacy that touts it as one of the best. The best it proclaims is just way too expensive and I didn't get very fast speeds when I tried the trial. But the website owner seems like he put a lot of effort into analyzing the best VPN...