Windows 10: VPN Setup screen is extremely slow to display/navigate on Win10 and VPN will not be created

Discus and support VPN Setup screen is extremely slow to display/navigate on Win10 and VPN will not be created in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The VPN configuration screen is utterly slow to show up and navigate few minutes for actions to execute. [ATTACH] After entering when it finally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnDoeII, Feb 17, 2020.

1. JohnDoeII Win User

VPN Setup screen is extremely slow to display/navigate on Win10 and VPN will not be created

The VPN configuration screen is utterly slow to show up and navigate few minutes for actions to execute.

VPN Setup screen is extremely slow to display/navigate on Win10 and VPN will not be created 511b4b19-3da1-44ca-9946-b1ffb92ae327?upload=true.gif

After entering when it finally shows up the VPN settings, it gets stuck here:

VPN Setup screen is extremely slow to display/navigate on Win10 and VPN will not be created 17998862-40de-42aa-8b72-01aab3a98e79?upload=true.gif

Also if that could be a hint, I noticed that I need to disconnect and reconnect network cables in order for the system to get a new IP lease. Otherwise it won't get DHCP and say Unknonw Network with a dummy IP.

:)

JohnDoeII, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Feb 17, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN Setup screen is extremely slow to display/navigate on Win10 and VPN will not be created :D

P4-630, Feb 17, 2020
  4. VPN Setup screen is extremely slow to display/navigate on Win10 and VPN will not be created

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

VPN Setup screen is extremely slow to display/navigate on Win10 and VPN will not be created

1. VPN Setup screen is extremely slow to display/navigate on Win10 and VPN will not be created - Similar Threads - VPN Setup screen

2. Extremely Slow Internet Connection via L2TP VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely Slow Internet Connection via L2TP VPN: Hello all,I got a new Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 11 Pro. Whenever I connect to VPN from Windows my speed is 0.01 mbps.I searched for solutions and I tried:Running wireshark at background didn't do anything for meTrying to remove updates I don't have them installed i think...
  3. Extremely Slow Internet Connection via L2TP VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extremely Slow Internet Connection via L2TP VPN: Hello all,I got a new Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 11 Pro. Whenever I connect to VPN from Windows my speed is 0.01 mbps.I searched for solutions and I tried:Running wireshark at background didn't do anything for meTrying to remove updates I don't have them installed i think...
  4. VPN Slow Network Speeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN Slow Network Speeds: We have been experiencing issues with users having internet connection speeds dropping to <1Mbps download speeds when connecting to the company VPN.It started when the Windows security update KB5026372 was installed. We were initially able to fix the issue by uninstalling...
  5. VPN Slow Network Speeds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN Slow Network Speeds: We have been experiencing issues with users having internet connection speeds dropping to <1Mbps download speeds when connecting to the company VPN.It started when the Windows security update KB5026372 was installed. We were initially able to fix the issue by uninstalling...
  6. VPN client with kill switch, as an alternative to the native Win10 VPN?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VPN client with kill switch, as an alternative to the native Win10 VPN?: Hi all, TL;DR: is there any Win10 VPN client I can use to connect to my home VPN, possibly with kill-switch functionality? I have searched Reddit, but unfortunately all posts either point to VPN providers or to ideas for Torrents. When I am traveling, I usually connect my...
  7. BSOD creating VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD creating VPN: This system is connected to a Netgear R7000 router and Xfinity TC8305 cable gateway handling my home network. I'm having a series of BSOD's in conjunction with my attempts to configure the OpenVPN capability on the router. I made the appropriate settings in the router...
  8. PPTP VPN setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PPTP VPN setup: The connection is between my Win10 laptop (build 10586.71) and my home Buffalo router. The connection worked fine before from Windows 7, and it still works via my android phone (6.0.1). But now, when I try to connect, I get "The PPP link control protocol was terminated."...
  9. win10 VPN samba Android

win10 VPN samba Android: yo dudes! im so i got a little project going on here and its not going well. I have my win10 pc at home and i want to access my network shared hdd's from my android when im out and about. I am using Total Commander on my Android. I can browse the network shared drives...
  10. PPTP VPN setup

PPTP VPN setup: The connection is between my Win10 laptop (build 10586.71) and my home Buffalo router. The connection worked fine before from Windows 7, and it still works via my android phone (6.0.1). But now, when I try to connect, I get "The PPP link control protocol was terminated."...