Windows 10: VPN still registering when after uninstallation.

Discus and support VPN still registering when after uninstallation. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So basically I installed Betternet for a VPN. I then read online about the privacy issues and I also realized I can't play some online games with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CaptainDingo941, Jan 18, 2021.

1. VPN still registering when after uninstallation.

So basically I installed Betternet for a VPN. I then read online about the privacy issues and I also realized I can't play some online games with a VPN on so I uninstalled it. It wouldn't let me log into several Minecraft servers. I looked online and did things such as:

Looking in Network adapters for TAP adapters.

Using a Complete Uninstaller

Network Resets

But I still can't log into Minecraft Servers or other things without triggering the Anti-VPN. I should also message that I have recently got a new internet provider semi-recently and also my IP could have changed. There was some issue with IP servers with my new provider, I don't know if it changed or not as I am not too familiar with that stuff Is there anything else I should try doing to fix this?

:)

CaptainDingo941, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 18, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN still registering when after uninstallation. :D

P4-630, Jan 18, 2021
  4. VPN still registering when after uninstallation.

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

VPN still registering when after uninstallation.

1. VPN still registering when after uninstallation. - Similar Threads - VPN still registering

2. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs still showing in search after Uninstall: When I Uninstall Programs it is still in search, but without an Icon. Because when i Uninstalled OneDrive from my computer and many other programs it showed still the programs in the search bar. Like this https://imgur.com/a/8K7H403 I don't know why this happens every time...
  3. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs still showing in search after Uninstall: When I Uninstall Programs it is still in search, but without an Icon. Because when i Uninstalled OneDrive from my computer and many other programs it showed still the programs in the search bar. Like this https://imgur.com/a/8K7H403 I don't know why this happens every time...
  4. LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall: Getting this question trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Other than this, my PC is good to upgrade. I uninstalled both VirtualBox and LDPlayer. They do not show up in Windows uninstaller anymore. Any ideas?P.S.: I do not have any android emulators. I do own Oculus and Sidequest...
  5. LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall

LDPlayer manually uninstall still blocking upgrade after uninstall: Getting this question trying to upgrade to Windows 11. Other than this, my PC is good to upgrade. I uninstalled both VirtualBox and LDPlayer. They do not show up in Windows uninstaller anymore. Any ideas?P.S.: I do not have any android emulators. I do own Oculus and Sidequest...
  6. Uninstalling Express VPN completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Express VPN completely: Hello,I installed Express VPN several months ago, but never used it. Recently, I noticed it running in Task Manager and tried to stop it. But it wouldn't stop. So I contacted their tech support and they had no answer for me. I've read that the software won't uninstall,...
  7. Uninstalling Express VPN completely

Uninstalling Express VPN completely: Hello,I installed Express VPN several months ago, but never used it. Recently, I noticed it running in Task Manager and tried to stop it. But it wouldn't stop. So I contacted their tech support and they had no answer for me. I've read that the software won't uninstall,...
  8. Uninstalling Express VPN completely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Onedrive folder still existing after uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive folder still existing after uninstall: I've tried loads of things to remove the \OneDrive\ from my path ; regedit key, group policy edits, moving certain files from the onedrive build number to the policy definitions, and have had no luck. I simply want the OneDrive folder gone from my path permanently. I want it...
  10. Avast update still appears after uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avast update still appears after uninstall: I uninstalled Avast Free Anti-Virus, although for some reason every time I boot up my computer, it still gives me the notification that Avast is still installed, but not up-to-date and not protecting my PC. This is not the first time I have encountered this glitch, I had...