Windows 10: VPN Updates?

Discus and support VPN Updates? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why does my Win10 Settings>Internet>Data usage list 166 MB for VpnUpdate when I don't have one? It pushes AVAST but I've never subscribed to it or any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JWW2esq, Nov 8, 2019.

1. JWW2esq Win User

VPN Updates?

Why does my Win10 Settings>Internet>Data usage list 166 MB for VpnUpdate when I don't have one? It pushes AVAST but I've never subscribed to it or any other VPN. Thank you in advance.

:)

JWW2esq, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 8, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN Updates? :D

P4-630, Nov 8, 2019
  4. VPN Updates?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

VPN Updates?

1. VPN Updates? - Similar Threads - VPN Updates

2. VPN no longer working after latest MS update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VPN no longer working after latest MS update: Hi, Your company updated my system to the latest version of Windows 10 yesterday evening and now when I try to log in to my VPN it doesn't work - just hangs saying 'connecting' without giving me the window to enter my user name and password. I notice a number of other...
  3. Built-in VPN client fails after update 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Built-in VPN client fails after update 1903: There is continuous problem with VPN client after applying 1903 update. I've already complained about VPN client not working until system reboot after installing the update. Now I'd like to report another issue with the built-in VPN client: when used once, it doesn't work...
  4. Windows 10 VPN Connection does not connect after 1903 Update.

Windows 10 VPN Connection does not connect after 1903 Update.: Hi, I have a problem with our VPN connection to the office from machines that have done the Windows 10 1903 Update. When you click on the connection it just sits there. I have recreated them and it makes not difference. If i connect with a Windows 10 machine with 1809 it...
  5. Windows 10 recent update now VPN disconnects with code 828

Windows 10 recent update now VPN disconnects with code 828: Since latest updates were performed a few days ago, VPN connection will drop within a few seconds, event log will show rasdial disconnecting reason code 828 (timeout). Tried to alter timeout settings, no change. What can I try? Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17763.503...
  6. WIn 10 Last Update-NORD VPN-WiFi-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIn 10 Last Update-NORD VPN-WiFi-: After updating Win 10 two days ago, NORD VPN blocks WiFi when it is connected. I would like to know how to fix it. It was working quite well before the latest Microsoft Windows update interfered with my system....
  7. Unable to connect to VPN post update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to connect to VPN post update: I was unable to connect to my VPN yesterday, so I installed the updates and was then able to connect, though was unable to access to use internet explorer (this is what I need the VPN for to access my software platform that runs off explorer). Any advice would be greatly...
  8. PIA VPN Problem After Update

PIA VPN Problem After Update: Privat Internet Access VPN v82 was working fine until I updated my computer today: KB4481031, KB4476976, KB2267602. The troubleshooter said the TAP-adapter has an invalid IP. Also, saying that a Windows Defender firewall rule was possibly blocking something. I do not know...
  9. Windows 10 update to 1809 broke VPN settings

Windows 10 update to 1809 broke VPN settings: Since the update to Windows 10 1809: The only existing VPN connection disappeared from Settings > Network & Internet > VPN I have created a new connection. When clicking onto the Save button, control is not returned to Settings > Network & Internet > VPN. The the dialog...
  10. VPN Breaks after windows 1809 version update

VPN Breaks after windows 1809 version update: Hi. Due to windows version update 1809, we have users who cannot use VPN service in split tunnel configuration. The VPN seems to break when the windows are updated to version 1809. The Workaround mentioned in this link (https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K18448121) is not...