Windows 10: VPN Wifi

Discus and support VPN Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, I can not get my laptop to connect to my WIFI. I have messeages poping up about the VPN. I have tried to redo the VPN but it keeps say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by emilyflatt, Jul 30, 2019.

1. VPN Wifi

hello,

I can not get my laptop to connect to my WIFI. I have messeages poping up about the VPN.

I have tried to redo the VPN but it keeps say 'Parameter is incorrect'. I have updated my computer and rest it multiple time. please help.

thanks

:)

emilyflatt, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 30, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN Wifi :D

P4-630, Jul 30, 2019
  4. VPN Wifi

vpn is not working

Hi,

To address your concern, provide the answers to the following:

• Is your WiFi enabled when trying to connect to VPN?
    • Were you able to use WiFi without connecting to VPN?

If you can use WiFi properly without connecting to VPN, we suggest that you refer to your company's IT folks.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

VPN Wifi

1. VPN Wifi - Similar Threads - VPN Wifi

2. Windows 11 sucks! Intermittent Issues with bluetooth, wifi, vpn, detecting device. The list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sucks! Intermittent Issues with bluetooth, wifi, vpn, detecting device. The list...: I have recently switched to windows 11 from mac since past 6 months. And the experience is so pathetic.Every now and then, I have issues sometimes with Bluetooth earphone not working, sometimes external devices webcam, micnot detected, sometimes wifi is very slow. Each of...
  3. Windows 11 sucks! Intermittent Issues with bluetooth, wifi, vpn, detecting device. The list...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 sucks! Intermittent Issues with bluetooth, wifi, vpn, detecting device. The list...: I have recently switched to windows 11 from mac since past 6 months. And the experience is so pathetic.Every now and then, I have issues sometimes with Bluetooth earphone not working, sometimes external devices webcam, micnot detected, sometimes wifi is very slow. Each of...
  4. Windows 11 Update - Lenovo laptop wifi adaptor speed problem over VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update - Lenovo laptop wifi adaptor speed problem over VPN: Hi There,I need help with a weird issue.I have a Lenovo think book G2 ITL laptop SN: MP22J0KK with windows 11 and ever since the last windows update, when i dial the VPN connection to access Pastel evolution it works really slow or not at all. When i use a cabled ethernet...
  5. Windows 11 Update - Lenovo laptop wifi adaptor speed problem over VPN

Windows 11 Update - Lenovo laptop wifi adaptor speed problem over VPN: Hi There,I need help with a weird issue.I have a Lenovo think book G2 ITL laptop SN: MP22J0KK with windows 11 and ever since the last windows update, when i dial the VPN connection to access Pastel evolution it works really slow or not at all. When i use a cabled ethernet...
  6. Why does my WiFi stop working when I use VPN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my WiFi stop working when I use VPN?: I have installed Surfshark VPN a year ago and wifi was working OK.Two weeks ago, internet starts to disconnect when VPN is on.I have tried to uninstall VPN and reset Window, then set up VPN again, but problem still exists.Please help....
  7. Why does my WiFi stop working when I use VPN?

Why does my WiFi stop working when I use VPN?: I have installed Surfshark VPN a year ago and wifi was working OK.Two weeks ago, internet starts to disconnect when VPN is on.I have tried to uninstall VPN and reset Window, then set up VPN again, but problem still exists.Please help....
  8. Why does my WiFi stop working when I use VPN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Wifi and Vpn?

Wifi and Vpn?: Don't know if this is the right forum but hear goes.I have spectrum internet and wifi.My two computers are hard wired to the wifi modem.My wife on the other hand is in her office working.She is on the bank site which requires her to go through there vpn.My question is could I...
  10. OneDrive sync issues over wifi using Huawei 4G router using an enterprise VPN

OneDrive sync issues over wifi using Huawei 4G router using an enterprise VPN: I have a works windows device that I am struggling to sync desktop files up-to OneDrive cloud, the device is connected via wifi over a VPN it is silent and i cannot configure the VPN to a Huawei H112-372 5g router EE is the carrier .I have also a mac book air and I have...