Windows 10: VPN window crashes

Discus and support VPN window crashes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Trying to open the VPN settings window and it keeps crashing. Any ideas? Start > Settings Cog > Network & Internet > VPN Also when I left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Voice Connect Support, Mar 15, 2019.

1. VPN window crashes

Hi,

Trying to open the VPN settings window and it keeps crashing. Any ideas?

Start > Settings Cog > Network & Internet > VPN

Also when I left click on the Network icon in the system tray I don't get a list of network connections.

Any help would be good?

Tom.

:)

Voice Connect Support, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Mar 15, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN window crashes :D

P4-630, Mar 15, 2019
  4. VPN window crashes

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

VPN window crashes

1. VPN window crashes - Similar Threads - VPN window crashes

2. VPN softwares crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    VPN softwares crashing: No matter what VPN software it is, once I open it, it freezes for a while and then the software crashes. I cannot even access the add a VPN connection in my pc settings. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thank you....
  3. Windows 10 Pro Crashing after connecting to VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro Crashing after connecting to VPN: Recently, every time I connect to a VPN my computer it crashes to a Windows blue screen. I'm lost, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-crashing-after-connecting-to-vpn/901f9913-658f-41e6-aa00-0dd765cc9629
  4. VPN connection causing Windows to crash

VPN connection causing Windows to crash: Hello! Whenever I start a VPN connection my Windows crashes within the minute. Could anybody, please, help me figure out what is going on? This is the link for the minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asx6GGXIr2Fvg6MFmGdL8omMzeuFdQ?e=tcddt4 Thank you!...
  5. Windows VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows VPN: I have recently changed internet provider and now have a Zyxel router previously was with BT. With BT router both my Windows 7 and Windows 10 laptops maintained internet via the router when the Windows VPN was connected. Now my Windows 7 laptop has continued unaffected by the...
  6. hp laptop vpn crashes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp laptop vpn crashes: i contacted my job regarding my vpn not working because i work from home and they told me to contact you because it is a windows problem the app crashes when i try and bring it up...
  7. Windows crashes because of VPN

Windows crashes because of VPN: When I want to connect to a server on a VPN my computer crashes. My blue screen https://imgur.com/a/2OL4WnM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crashes-because-of-vpn/430eb14f-bd76-4a9a-9ca1-7bddbb859e18
  8. Windows 10 FortiClient VPN Crashing

Windows 10 FortiClient VPN Crashing: Hi, I updated to Windows 10 1903 (KB4512508). Have FortiClient VPN and now when I try to connect to the VPN when it ask to allow the certificate goes bluescreen. Tried unistalling Forticlient, tried an old version. Any help on this....
  9. VPN Settings window crashes when I open VPN settings Windows 10

VPN Settings window crashes when I open VPN settings Windows 10: Hello, Whenever I try to open the standard VPN settings application freezes. I have Windows 64 bit. I have run both the DISM and the SFC scan, and it came back with no errors. this is what I received, C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth...
  10. Windows VPN

Windows VPN: Hi, I am running a VPN server on my old windows XP machine so that a few others can securely get into my network. Connecting to the server locally works perfectly and there are no issues however when I try and access it from the internet even after port forwarding 1723 I...