Windows 10: VPN won't connect since a few days ago

Discus and support VPN won't connect since a few days ago in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So for the last few days I have tried everything to fix this, but I found no fix to the issue of the VPN not working. I tried the provider even but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by koen1711, Dec 1, 2022.

1. koen1711 Win User

VPN won't connect since a few days ago

So for the last few days I have tried everything to fix this, but I found no fix to the issue of the VPN not working. I tried the provider even but it does work with older versions of Windows 11 64-bit. Does anyone know why it doesn't work suddenly?Information:Windows 11 64-bit updated to last updateUnifi VPN to home network, works on Windows 11 device 64-bit not updated to 22H1

:)

koen1711, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 1, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPN won't connect since a few days ago :D

P4-630, Dec 1, 2022
  4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

VPN won't connect since a few days ago [​IMG]

tamo, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

1. VPN won't connect since a few days ago - Similar Threads - VPN won't connect

2. Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo...: Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo logo screen, but doesn't go any further. It doesn't load any Windows screen for me to attempt recovery environment.I don't know how to recover it. Can you help?...
  3. Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo...: Since I updated Windows 10 a few days ago my computer won't boot. It displays the Lenovo logo screen, but doesn't go any further. It doesn't load any Windows screen for me to attempt recovery environment.I don't know how to recover it. Can you help?...
  4. VPN won't connect since a few days ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN won't connect since a few days ago: So for the last few days I have tried everything to fix this, but I found no fix to the issue of the VPN not working. I tried the provider even but it does work with older versions of Windows 11 64-bit. Does anyone know why it doesn't work suddenly?Information:Windows 11...
  5. Windows Update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update a few days ago: Hello one and all, A few days ago, I had a WINDOWS Update for a WINDOWS 10 PC. Since then, I have been experiencing problem after problem with my apps. They are not working or audio not heard. I went to the virtual chat yesterday evening, and was told they were connecting...
  6. Right Mouse button auto-clicking since a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right Mouse button auto-clicking since a few days ago.: Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read this thread. I've recently ran into a problem when using my PC: My right mouse button would randomly go off on it own. Sometimes it's very frequent, sometimes it take between 5 to 10 minutes between each right click. Totally...
  7. Since the update a few days ago my printer won't talk to my laptop

Since the update a few days ago my printer won't talk to my laptop: I have had a lot of help from Epson and from my server trying to help me but to no avail. The wifi is working and the printer is working but they will not connect. I realise now that this has happed since the update a couple of days ago. It is just so frustrating. How...
  8. Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death starting since a few days ago.: so i am a Windows Insider i had 1903 for ages and didnt know about its BSOD issues till recently. Now every 30 mins my computer is going to blue / green wcreen of death. I first tried reverting to normal windows 10 with no sucess. Reseated my memory and cables inside the...
  9. Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.

Windows 10 updated a few days ago and ever since then Chrome crashes.: My computer did an automatic Windows 10 update a few days ago and ever since then Netflix and Chrome crash. How do I fix these problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updated-a-few-days-ago-and-ever-since/0d1d6b6d-227b-4903-a216-251330b371f3
  10. I cannot safely eject usb drives since a few days ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot safely eject usb drives since a few days ago: Hello. Does anybody know if something has changed for w10 [16299.125]? Since a few days ago I cannot safely eject some usb pendrives because the OS says "something is using it", even though everything is closed. Could it be Windows Defender? How can I circumvent this?...