Windows 10: VPNs and File Hosters

Discus and support VPNs and File Hosters in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I've been experimenting with a free VPN and have found that it's very difficult, if not impossible, to download files from the likes of zippyshare,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dortmunder, May 16, 2019 at 4:57 AM.

1. VPNs and File Hosters

Hi. I've been experimenting with a free VPN and have found that it's very difficult, if not impossible, to download files from the likes of zippyshare, depositfiles etc.

Would this still be a problem with a paid VPN?

:)

2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPNs and File Hosters :D

4. VPNs and File Hosters

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

Thema:

VPNs and File Hosters

1. VPNs and File Hosters - Similar Threads - VPNs File Hosters

2. How to tell Windows not categorize VPNs as metered connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to tell Windows not categorize VPNs as metered connection?: I use a VPN connection via a .pbk file (dial-up phonebook) so it's not built in Windows. whenever I connect to it Windows 10 thinks i'm using a metered connection, i couldn't find any way to change it, all i could find was an option in Windows update to enable downloading...
  3. Files

Files: What is the file name for the "It is now safe to turn off your computer"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files/1a5ebead-039e-436c-a47e-d83483371dca"
  4. files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    files: How do I open my old files of Windows 7 that is updated to Windows 10? I tried and was asked what app like to use to open !? used all no luck, on word app I get the unreadable version!? Thanks, Jon...
  5. files

files: I downloaded an e book but am unable to find it. I went to print another document and it started printing the ebook so I let it go ahead. But, when adding more paper I accidently unplugged printer so when I plugged it back in it wanted to start printing the book again from...
  6. VPNs that will not run in User login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPNs that will not run in User login: I stopped using one of the most highly rated and popular VPNs when the program changed and refused to run for any User. It would only run when an Admin was logged in. The program/service is Private Internet Access (PIA). I have always read that it is a good security practice...
  7. files

in Windows 10 Customization
    files: how do i free up files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files/28409d80-44ce-4d99-8bcd-04563e7a1f44
  8. files

files: I do not know how to add a file because I really want to watch a movie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files/2b9a2ac0-0192-4da4-bc6a-714c960acfee"
  9. 74 VPNs Tested for IP, DNS & WebRTC Leaks (15 Leaking)

in Windows 10 News
    74 VPNs Tested for IP, DNS & WebRTC Leaks (15 Leaking): There are multiple reasons why VPNs leak.But a leaking VPN is useless. You purchase VPN service for one very simple reason: Hide your IP and protect your data while browsing the Internet or using public Wi-Fi. Leaks completely undermine this vital service, exposing your...
  10. Multiple VPNs causing BSOD within a few mins of being on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple VPNs causing BSOD within a few mins of being on: Hi I hope someone could please take the time to look over my BSOD logs to see what maybe causing my issue. I have tried 2 different VPNs (Tunnelbear and Windscribe) but both cause a BSOD within a few minutes of use. I appreciate anyone offering help and have attached my...