Windows 10: VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues

Discus and support VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,So like many people, I work from home during the week. To acccess company data, I need to activate the VPN which routes all of my internet... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by habibhussain, Feb 19, 2023.

1. VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues

Hello,So like many people, I work from home during the week. To acccess company data, I need to activate the VPN which routes all of my internet traffic on a work issued laptop through their servers as opposed to my ISP. On the same home network I have my own personal laptop with no VPN setup, meaning all traffic from this device is being routed through my ISP servers.My question is can my work's IT department access the traffic generated through my personal laptop and if so is this an invasion of privacy ? How can i take steps to prevent his if this is the case ?I understand they record all

:)

habibhussain, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Feb 19, 2023
  3. Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Feb 19, 2023
  4. P4-630 Win User

VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues :D

P4-630, Feb 19, 2023
Thema:

VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues

1. VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues - Similar Threads - VPNS WFH Privacy

2. VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues: Hello,So like many people, I work from home during the week. To acccess company data, I need to activate the VPN which routes all of my internet traffic on a work issued laptop through their servers as opposed to my ISP. On the same home network I have my own personal laptop...
  3. VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPNS, WFH and Privacy issues: Hello,So like many people, I work from home during the week. To acccess company data, I need to activate the VPN which routes all of my internet traffic on a work issued laptop through their servers as opposed to my ISP. On the same home network I have my own personal laptop...
  4. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy issues: Why is it that Microsoft logs my personal searches on my laptop online? This is disgusting and scary when u use the private search bar to search for something on your laptop, Microsoft immediately logs in the information on its browser Microsoft Edge and proposes you the...
  5. Privacy issues

Privacy issues: Why is it that Microsoft logs my personal searches on my laptop online? This is disgusting and scary when u use the private search bar to search for something on your laptop, Microsoft immediately logs in the information on its browser Microsoft Edge and proposes you the...
  6. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy issues: When I try to access a website from one that I know is safe such as Martha Stewart I constantly get a message saying the website is not safe. This happens on emails and also on sites I know are safe and I want to look at the info listed on the safe site. Is there a setting I...
  8. Privacy issues

Privacy issues: When I try to access a website from one that I know is safe such as Martha Stewart I constantly get a message saying the website is not safe. This happens on emails and also on sites I know are safe and I want to look at the info listed on the safe site. Is there a setting I...
  9. Privacy issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. VPNs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPNs: I just installed Sure easy VPN but firewall blocked some of it. Should I install or delete? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpns/bb4bedfb-ad74-455e-870e-7c2600aef6d9