Windows 10: VPS Cloud licensing

Discus and support VPS Cloud licensing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i've got question about licensing server. I bought vps cloud on hetzner with 4 vCPU, installed windows server 2019, and now i need buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RegularDude, Nov 5, 2022.

1. VPS Cloud licensing

Hello everyone, i've got question about licensing server. I bought vps cloud on hetzner with 4 vCPU, installed windows server 2019, and now i need buy license. Which one should i buy, coz hetzner only sold license for dedicated servers, thank you.

:)

RegularDude, Nov 5, 2022

2. VPS HOTSTINGER

VPS HOTSTINGER

I have a VPS with a company called Hostinger that happens we have been using VPS service since January since this year since July it started to get damaged but I started to get an error "The remote license is disconnected because there are no remote desktop
    license servers available to provide a license contact the service administrator "

The truth is that this company hired to have a server in the cloud whose website

The Hosting Platform Made For You - Go Online With Hostinger

And what happens we have the invoicing data of our clients and a program of which is used for that the truth we do not have systems area and we are not experts I do not know if a fraud or what they are doing that's why I wanted to write here directly Microsot
    because the We are really sorry that the information can be lost and the truth seems that they did not have official licenses for these products.

They respond that they do not have a technical support area for the VPS and send an article that I do not know why

[Solved] How to fix "The remote session was disconnected because license store creation failed with access denied. Please run remote desktop client with elevated privileges" - Learn Tech Tips - Free tech tips and learn new programming language

Well, I do such steps that they command but that continues to come out and does not allow these cases to come in. One believes in good faith. And not if it can be denounced if it is a fraudulent page, the safest information is lost, we never backed it
    up and suddenly this must be happening to many

GuillermoRueda Castro, Nov 5, 2022
  3. duppino Win User
    security vps

Hi all,

how is it possible that having a password like this "G11LJKWrf/&%%.JYg=?" they hacked my vps via rdp?

I left rdp active on vps in order to work on the vps, but it this isn'ta good method.

I have now read many bugs on this.

What is the best way to access the vps in a safe and secure way?

Can you follow a guide?

Thanks for support

duppino, Nov 5, 2022
  4. VPS Cloud licensing

Using Windows Key In VPS

Hi,

I need to run Windows 10 on VPS hosting.

The hoster said, they don't have license for Windows 10, instead they have Windows 2016.

But they said, if I have Windows 10 key, they can install Windows 10 using my key.

I do have Windows 1 (Retail not OEM), I have activate this key on my old PC I don't use the PC anymore because I have sold some of it's hardware.

Can I use this key on VPS?

Fakhru-Rahman, Nov 5, 2022
Thema:

VPS Cloud licensing

1. VPS Cloud licensing - Similar Threads - VPS Cloud licensing

2. VPS Cloud licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPS Cloud licensing: Hello everyone, i've got question about licensing server. I bought vps cloud on hetzner with 4 vCPU, installed windows server 2019, and now i need buy license. Which one should i buy, coz hetzner only sold license for dedicated servers, thank you....
  3. Windows 365 Cloud PC - Change License Type without provisioning a new Cloud PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 365 Cloud PC - Change License Type without provisioning a new Cloud PC: Hi there,We are implementing Windows 365 Cloud PC in our company. We have multiple license types depending on what the user needs. Currently our user is assigned to get 8vCPU, 32GB RAM, 128 Storage. Is it possible to give him a different license type 4vCPU, 16GB, 128 Storage...
  4. Startup programs on a VPS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup programs on a VPS: So I've added a couple of programs to my windows VPS to start automatically on startup. In the case of a VPS, does startup mean once I access it via remote desktop or once the VPS boots up, for example in the case of an unexpected reboot. Will I need to access the VPS for the...
  5. OBS Studio on VPS Server?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OBS Studio on VPS Server?: does anyone know a Windows vps server where you can run OBS Studio? i have noticed with the normal windows vps servers that they turn off their graphics card as soon as you close the remote desktop connection. some people talk about how you can somehow stop it with...
  6. security vps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security vps: Hi all, how is it possible that having a password like this "G11LJKWrf/&%%.JYg=?" they hacked my vps via rdp? I left rdp active on vps in order to work on the vps, but it this isn'ta good method. I have now read many bugs on this. What is the best way to access the vps in a...
  7. Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps?: I have 8 vcores with my vps but win ten pro shows only 2? Is it limited? 156983
  8. Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro 2vcore limit on vps?: I have 8 vcores with my vps but win ten pro shows only 2? Is it limited? 156983
  9. Windows 10 on a vps limited to 2 vcpu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on a vps limited to 2 vcpu?: I have 8 vcores with my vps but win ten pro shows only 2? Is it limited? submitted by /u/NibiruMedia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpkj70/windows_10_on_a_vps_limited_to_2_vcpu/
  10. KVM Linux VPS Hosting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KVM Linux VPS Hosting: Is there any best KVM Linux VPS hosting providers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/kvm-linux-vps-hosting/d176f644-031c-4867-888f-1ad7a5a47130