Windows 10: VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think

Discus and support VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I was going to put this topic in accessories, but I think the technical side relates more to video processing: I'll get right to the point because I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by waveform, Mar 23, 2024.

1. waveform Win User

VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think

I was going to put this topic in accessories, but I think the technical side relates more to video processing:
    I'll get right to the point because I'm getting a ton of different contrasting answers searching the net.

I'm using an MSI Z87-G45 GAMING board. I want to buy the Meta Quest 2 or maybe the 3. I don't have USB-C connectors on the PC. The guy at Best buy said, "even if you buy a USB-C to A connector, it's not going to give you the proper conversion performance."...

Read more

waveform, Mar 23, 2024
  2. JMartz65 Win User

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Mar 23, 2024
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 23, 2024
  4. VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think

what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Mar 23, 2024
Thema:

VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think

1. VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think - Similar Threads - connection ideas setup

2. Black screen problem related to compatibility of two video cards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen problem related to compatibility of two video cards: Hello and thank you for listening.I have a high-end computer I built with an Intel i5 12th Gen with integrated Intel UHD 730 video card and another video card I bought a year ago, AMD RX 6650 XT. For the past few days, when I turn on some "big" video game like Horizon Zero...
  3. Whos idea was internet connection on setup windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whos idea was internet connection on setup windows 11: Cannot start windows since it requires internet and your stupid windows 11 doesn't recognize my wifi card. How am i supposed to connect internet ? Please call me and explain.Guess its windows 10 time....
  4. Whos idea was internet connection on setup windows 11

Whos idea was internet connection on setup windows 11: Cannot start windows since it requires internet and your stupid windows 11 doesn't recognize my wifi card. How am i supposed to connect internet ? Please call me and explain.Guess its windows 10 time....
  5. Applications thinking my video card is not up-to-date but it is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications thinking my video card is not up-to-date but it is?: [ATTACH] Basically title. Both system and intel software tell me that my 630 graphics card is up to date, but I'm still failing to launch some applications because apparently, it isn't? *hardware acceleration is on btw* submitted by /u/uncappedsadness [link]...
  6. DNS related issues. I think

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS related issues. I think: My computer has been running absolutely great since I got it which was in the beginning of January. Since friday it hasn't been connecting to the wifi properly it would connect for maybe 3 minutes, disconnect, connect again, and say "No internet, secured." All of my other...
  7. Best VR Videos Convertor Or Editor ?

Best VR Videos Convertor Or Editor ?: I have a huge bulk of VR videos that were done back in the experimental era of VR . I realize now that it all came to a conclusion to 2 Widely accepted formats and those are either 180 SBS or 360 TB , while players at first used to globally support all weird formats such as...
  8. Windows still thinks I have my old video card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows still thinks I have my old video card.: Windows update still gets updates for my old XFX AMD card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-still-thinks-i-have-my-old-video-card/84554497-701b-4e47-ad7b-e5f10d2c61d3
  9. video card connecting and display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    video card connecting and display: I have a ADM Radeon R7 250 series video card. It comes with a HDMI slot, but when I call my display device up, I don't see a audio icon on my control page display. I see headphones, high def speakers, but no HDMI device. The reason for asking is that I want to connect a Fiber...
  10. BSOD USB or Mouse related I think

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD USB or Mouse related I think: Hey I've been having multiple bsod crash issues. The issues are usually, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal thing, and it usually says wdf01000.sys. Although sometimes the computer freezes and then later says: Machine_check_exception, I believe its a driver issue maybe a...