Windows 10: VRAM Decreased after installing Windows 10

Discus and support VRAM Decreased after installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I Upgraded my Windows 8.1 Laptop to Windows 10, and my Games Were running really bad. Then I Checked My VRAMAnd I noticed that it decreased to 128 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MasterLinuxRace, Nov 12, 2021.

1. VRAM Decreased after installing Windows 10

I Upgraded my Windows 8.1 Laptop to Windows 10, and my Games Were running really bad. Then I Checked My VRAMAnd I noticed that it decreased to 128 to 64. then I Clean reinstall Windows 10 and Installed The Drivers For My Integrated GPU and it got even worse. It became 64 to 32.Help Is Appreciated,Thanks.

:)

MasterLinuxRace, Nov 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 12, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 12, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

VRAM Decreased after installing Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

VRAM Decreased after installing Windows 10

1. VRAM Decreased after installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - VRAM Decreased installing

2. VRAM Decreased after installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VRAM Decreased after installing Windows 10: I Upgraded my Windows 8.1 Laptop to Windows 10, and my Games Were running really bad. Then I Checked My VRAMAnd I noticed that it decreased to 128 to 64. then I Clean reinstall Windows 10 and Installed The Drivers For My Integrated GPU and it got even worse. It became 64 to...
  3. VRAM Decreased after installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VRAM Decreased after installing Windows 10: I Upgraded my Windows 8.1 Laptop to Windows 10, and my Games Were running really bad. Then I Checked My VRAMAnd I noticed that it decreased to 128 to 64. then I Clean reinstall Windows 10 and Installed The Drivers For My Integrated GPU and it got even worse. It became 64 to...
  4. VRAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VRAM: I have 32 mb of VRAM and the program I want to use is 64MB VRAM. What can I do and, will anything happen if I run the program a game that needs 64 MB of VRAM at 32 MB of VRAM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vram/4b7ee342-a2fa-4848-a409-cfe0c6f03609
  5. Windows 10 Home increasing vram?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home increasing vram?: I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but recently I’ve been trying to optimise windows 10 for gaming and I looked at ways to increase my dedicated video ram but all of the ways require bios and registry editor which don’t work for home edition. I was wondering if...
  6. Windows 10 reserved VRAM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 reserved VRAM: My in game graphics settings indicate that Windows has reserved 532 MB of VRAM that is now inaccessible to the game. Since it's a primarily gaming computer I'd like to maximize the amount of available VRAM for the game. Does Windows really need .5 GB of VRAM to do very very...
  7. VRAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VRAM: I have hp 15q laptop with i3 processor and intel hd graphics 620 I want to increase VRAM of my laptop can you please help me for that its 128 mb i want to increase it to 1024mb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vram/ec594ee2-30bb-41fe-89d8-05a5c9bb57bf
  8. Windows 10 PC Performance Decrease After Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 PC Performance Decrease After Update: I normally don't install updates as I'm aware they can slow down PC performance, but I misclicked into doing so. After the update the FPS on multiple games have decreased DRASTICALLY. FPS was never a issue whatsoever except for games with super high graphics. I used to get...
  9. VRam unavailable in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VRam unavailable in Windows 10: Hi, Since I posted this issue : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance-winpc/windows-10-and-vram-on-nvidia-gtx-cards/21e94f46-fbb7-4cf9-997c-9998a1f52e01 I upgraded to all the latest NVidia drivers and to the latest Windows updates and...
  10. VRAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VRAM: i see in setting of pes 18 VRAM = 2746.9 GB that can be possible ? and the game is not open end what is the solution? Windows 10 (64 bit) Intel Core i7 8 Go de RAM...