Windows 10: VRAM Fix

Discus and support VRAM Fix in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do i increase my VRAM on a Lenovo IdeaPad - S340 without buying anything new i can't seem to change it in the BIOS setup. Can you help please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CraigBall7, Oct 18, 2021.

1. VRAM Fix

How do i increase my VRAM on a Lenovo IdeaPad - S340 without buying anything new i can't seem to change it in the BIOS setup. Can you help please?

:)

CraigBall7, Oct 18, 2021
  2. John Sarc Win User

RAM to VRAM?

Hi Joe,

To change/adjust your RAM and VRAM, we suggest that you get in touch with your computer manufacturer, to get assistance from their experts on how do so.

Regards.

John Sarc, Oct 18, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 18, 2021
  4. VRAM Fix

VRAM in Intel HD Graphics 3000 (lenovo Ideapad Z370)

My graphic driver only gives me 32 MB out of 1664 MB of VRAM.

VRAM Fix 49073e05-c4ca-4031-87b1-2e7b59783823.png

Is there any way to increase my VRAM.

Except the things that I've tried :

• Used BIOS(nothing there about VRAM)
    • Tried Registry Editor

Gaetan Sharma, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

VRAM Fix

1. VRAM Fix - Similar Threads - VRAM Fix

2. MSMPENG.EXE HIGH COMMIT SIZE AND VRAM ERRORS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSMPENG.EXE HIGH COMMIT SIZE AND VRAM ERRORS: Hello, recently my RAM has been very full compared to before. When I checked the default Task Manager, I realized that the total amount of RAM used appeared to be only about 1 to 2 GB of my total of 16 GB. However, Task Manager reported that approximately 50% of my RAM was...
  3. MSMPENG.EXE HIGH COMMIT SIZE AND VRAM ERRORS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSMPENG.EXE HIGH COMMIT SIZE AND VRAM ERRORS: Hello, recently my RAM has been very full compared to before. When I checked the default Task Manager, I realized that the total amount of RAM used appeared to be only about 1 to 2 GB of my total of 16 GB. However, Task Manager reported that approximately 50% of my RAM was...
  4. Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED: Hii !! So first of all I am low end spec gamer. So I stumbled upon a post saying increase vram by using registry editor. I have 128mb Vram Intel HD 620. I used following instructions- Another method is to use the Registry Editor. Open the Run dialog box by pressing the...
  5. Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED

Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED: Hii !! So first of all I am low end spec gamer. So I stumbled upon a post saying increase vram by using registry editor. I have 128mb Vram Intel HD 620. I used following instructions- Another method is to use the Registry Editor. Open the Run dialog box by pressing the...
  6. Fix Low amount of available VRAM notification in Far Cry 6

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Low amount of available VRAM notification in Far Cry 6: [ATTACH]Are you receiving a low VRAM notification message every now and then in Far Cry 6? Here is a complete guide to getting rid of the low VRAM notification message in Far Cry 6. Far Cry 6 has recently been released and gaming enthusiasts are already loving it. It is a...
  7. VRAM Fix

VRAM Fix: How do i increase my VRAM on a Lenovo IdeaPad - S340 without buying anything new i can't seem to change it in the BIOS setup. Can you help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vram-fix/13aa396e-30dc-4bcf-b603-4bf5c0b049a6
  8. VRAM Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VRAM Fix: How do i increase my VRAM on a Lenovo IdeaPad - S340 without buying anything new i can't seem to change it in the BIOS setup. Can you help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vram-fix/13aa396e-30dc-4bcf-b603-4bf5c0b049a6
  9. VRAM is not sufficient problems on Microsoft Store and related apps. How to fix it?

VRAM is not sufficient problems on Microsoft Store and related apps. How to fix it?: I have a HP 15 series notebook laptop with model nameHP-15-bs0xx /bs043nl .It contains Intel HD Graphics 610, which contains2 GB VRAM as I have a 4 GB RAM. But in some apps and Microsoft Store, it says I have 1 GB VRAM. I checked out the Adapter settings and it says I...
  10. Faulty VRAM 970, is there any ways to fix it (even if hard/tedious)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Faulty VRAM 970, is there any ways to fix it (even if hard/tedious)?: Hi guys! I was looking for some resources on fixing my 970, since it is slightly broken, or maybe it is super major... It still boots, but the symptoms it has are these: -When inside any computer, it bumps up the time it takes to boot to anywhere between 200 seconds to 450....