Windows 10: VRAM is not sufficient problems on Microsoft Store and related apps. How to fix it?

Discus and support VRAM is not sufficient problems on Microsoft Store and related apps. How to fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a HP 15 series notebook laptop with model nameHP-15-bs0xx /bs043nl .It contains Intel HD Graphics 610, which contains2 GB VRAM as I have a 4 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Senuke Weragama, Jun 2, 2020.

1. VRAM is not sufficient problems on Microsoft Store and related apps. How to fix it?

I have a HP 15 series notebook laptop with model nameHP-15-bs0xx /bs043nl .It contains Intel HD Graphics 610, which contains2 GB VRAM as I have a 4 GB RAM. But in some apps and Microsoft Store, it says I have 1 GB VRAM. I checked out the Adapter settings and it says I have2006 MB VRAM. But, those apps doesn't work and keep saying it's 1 GB VRAM. Does anyone know what's the reason for this andhow to fix it?

And also, if possible can someone please tell me a way to increase the Dedicated Video Memory too.

My Laptop Specs:

HP-15-bs0xx / bs043nl

Intel Pentium 4415U Processor 2.30 GHz

4 GB RAM

2006 MB VRAM - Total

128 Dedicated Video Memory

Windows 10 Home version 2004

Fully updated drivers

:)

Senuke Weragama, Jun 2, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 2, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

VRAM is not sufficient problems on Microsoft Store and related apps. How to fix it?

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

VRAM is not sufficient problems on Microsoft Store and related apps. How to fix it?

1. VRAM is not sufficient problems on Microsoft Store and related apps. How to fix it? - Similar Threads - VRAM sufficient problems

2. Microsoft Store app updates related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app updates related: Can anybody tell me can a bios update automatically turn on Microsoft Store app updates option if I turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-updates-related/a55297eb-802b-4794-b64d-6cc57c3f3772
  3. Microsoft Store app updates related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store app updates related: Can anybody tell me can a bios update automatically turn on Microsoft Store app updates option if I turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-updates-related/a55297eb-802b-4794-b64d-6cc57c3f3772
  4. Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not opening and related apps nonfunctional: Ever since I had reinstalled windows 10 on my computer several months ago, the Microsoft store has not been opening and any app that runs through it won't work. On apps I've tried to install elsewhere not through the store I have always gotten the same error: 800700B7. I've...
  5. VRAM Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VRAM Fix: How do i increase my VRAM on a Lenovo IdeaPad - S340 without buying anything new i can't seem to change it in the BIOS setup. Can you help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vram-fix/13aa396e-30dc-4bcf-b603-4bf5c0b049a6
  6. VRAM Fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VRAM Fix: How do i increase my VRAM on a Lenovo IdeaPad - S340 without buying anything new i can't seem to change it in the BIOS setup. Can you help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vram-fix/13aa396e-30dc-4bcf-b603-4bf5c0b049a6
  7. VRAM Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. microsoft store and other microsoft related apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store and other microsoft related apps: So i have recently experienced some black screen with cursor bug and glitches and ever since i got that fixed i havent been able to open microsoft store or any store related apps. I have tried everything from reseting the app reparing and i even tried using the powershell...
  9. 0x8000ffff Problem not related with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    0x8000ffff Problem not related with microsoft store: Hey guys i am having this error and i try to find a solution for it. I think is an error about the drivers of the desktop as it says in "properties">"hardware" Unknown device/driver. I update those drivers and windows cannot find neither the origin of them. I used driver...
  10. Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Any Related App. Not Starting: Hey folks, I resetted my PC without data lost option and after the process I opened my windows and I cannot start Microsoft Store and any app that requires to start itself. I tried a lot of solutions and cannot work. I tried sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...