Windows 10: VRam unavailable in Windows 10

Discus and support VRam unavailable in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Since I posted this issue :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EnricoCerica, Mar 9, 2020.

1. VRam unavailable in Windows 10

Hi,

Since I posted this issue :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...tx-cards/21e94f46-fbb7-4cf9-997c-9998a1f52e01

I upgraded to all the latest NVidia drivers and to the latest Windows updates and each time I dream of a fix to this issue but each time I have to observe the same problem. Out of my 8Gb Vram about 1.2Gb are reserved by the Operation System and are not available for my render engine. Previously I often had to switch to my Windows 7 environment as the problem doesn't occur with that Windows version but now that it is not supported anymore I would like to know if you finally considered this annoying problem. For your information, all the people using rendering solutions based on NVidia GPU are facing the same issue and I'm afraid they are now tired to expect a solution but I often see posts relating to this subject and we don't understand the purpose of this limitation.

So is there a way to fully use the memory available on my video card or should I continue using Windows 7 even if it may represent a risk ?

Thanks for taking this into consideration, you'll make thousands of people really happy.

:)

EnricoCerica, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

VRam unavailable in Windows 10

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

VRam unavailable in Windows 10

1. VRam unavailable in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - VRam unavailable

2. MSMPENG.EXE HIGH COMMIT SIZE AND VRAM ERRORS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSMPENG.EXE HIGH COMMIT SIZE AND VRAM ERRORS: Hello, recently my RAM has been very full compared to before. When I checked the default Task Manager, I realized that the total amount of RAM used appeared to be only about 1 to 2 GB of my total of 16 GB. However, Task Manager reported that approximately 50% of my RAM was...
  3. MSMPENG.EXE HIGH COMMIT SIZE AND VRAM ERRORS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSMPENG.EXE HIGH COMMIT SIZE AND VRAM ERRORS: Hello, recently my RAM has been very full compared to before. When I checked the default Task Manager, I realized that the total amount of RAM used appeared to be only about 1 to 2 GB of my total of 16 GB. However, Task Manager reported that approximately 50% of my RAM was...
  4. Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED: Hii !! So first of all I am low end spec gamer. So I stumbled upon a post saying increase vram by using registry editor. I have 128mb Vram Intel HD 620. I used following instructions- Another method is to use the Registry Editor. Open the Run dialog box by pressing the...
  5. Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED

Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED: Hii !! So first of all I am low end spec gamer. So I stumbled upon a post saying increase vram by using registry editor. I have 128mb Vram Intel HD 620. I used following instructions- Another method is to use the Registry Editor. Open the Run dialog box by pressing the...
  6. Desktop windows manager using 1.5 gb of vram, I only have 8 gb vram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop windows manager using 1.5 gb of vram, I only have 8 gb vram: so I have a 4060 and I am using windows 11. my processor is ryzen 7 3700x, and the version is 23h2. I notice that my desktop window manager uses 1.5 gb of vram, so I lost a lot of vram. these are my specs: please help. thx...
  7. Desktop windows manager using 1.5 gb of vram, I only have 8 gb vram

Desktop windows manager using 1.5 gb of vram, I only have 8 gb vram: so I have a 4060 and I am using windows 11. my processor is ryzen 7 3700x, and the version is 23h2. I notice that my desktop window manager uses 1.5 gb of vram, so I lost a lot of vram. these are my specs: please help. thx...
  8. Iset the vram to automatic now my laptop is not powering on what should ido

Iset the vram to automatic now my laptop is not powering on what should ido: I lowered my vram once but some time later I thought it would become any problem so i put it to automatic now mu laptop shows critical service failed and it won't power on I tried many commands and reset with not cleaning my personal files but it is not working...
  9. Iset the vram to automatic now my laptop is not powering on what should ido

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iset the vram to automatic now my laptop is not powering on what should ido: I lowered my vram once but some time later I thought it would become any problem so i put it to automatic now mu laptop shows critical service failed and it won't power on I tried many commands and reset with not cleaning my personal files but it is not working...
  10. VRam reserved and unavailable with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VRam reserved and unavailable with Windows 10: Hi, This is not exactly an issue relating to gaming, but maybe yes. I'm using a 3D render engine Octane and I'm facing a VRam limitation due to Windows 10. I'm using GTX 1070 cards and from the 8Gb available on such Nvidia models, 1.4 GB are reserved by Windows and cannot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba vram unavailable