Windows 10: VRAM

Discus and support VRAM in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have 32 mb of VRAM and the program I want to use is 64MB VRAM. What can I do and, will anything happen if I run the program a game that needs 64 MB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CarsenTomko, May 12, 2021.

1. VRAM

I have 32 mb of VRAM and the program I want to use is 64MB VRAM. What can I do and, will anything happen if I run the program a game that needs 64 MB of VRAM at 32 MB of VRAM?

:)

CarsenTomko, May 12, 2021
  2. John Sarc Win User

RAM to VRAM?

Hi Joe,

To change/adjust your RAM and VRAM, we suggest that you get in touch with your computer manufacturer, to get assistance from their experts on how do so.

Regards.

John Sarc, May 12, 2021
  3. VRAM in Intel HD Graphics 3000 (lenovo Ideapad Z370)

My graphic driver only gives me 32 MB out of 1664 MB of VRAM.

VRAM 49073e05-c4ca-4031-87b1-2e7b59783823.png

Is there any way to increase my VRAM.

Except the things that I've tried :

• Used BIOS(nothing there about VRAM)
    • Tried Registry Editor

Gaetan Sharma, May 12, 2021
  4. JebinJohn Win User

VRAM

Vram

Is dedicated vram depends up on the ram we are using

I have 4gb ram and 2gb vram(amd 7540 hd graphics)

But my dedicated vram is only 768 mb

How to change it?

JebinJohn, May 12, 2021
Thema:

VRAM

1. VRAM - Similar Threads - VRAM

2. MSMPENG.EXE HIGH COMMIT SIZE AND VRAM ERRORS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSMPENG.EXE HIGH COMMIT SIZE AND VRAM ERRORS: Hello, recently my RAM has been very full compared to before. When I checked the default Task Manager, I realized that the total amount of RAM used appeared to be only about 1 to 2 GB of my total of 16 GB. However, Task Manager reported that approximately 50% of my RAM was...
  3. MSMPENG.EXE HIGH COMMIT SIZE AND VRAM ERRORS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSMPENG.EXE HIGH COMMIT SIZE AND VRAM ERRORS: Hello, recently my RAM has been very full compared to before. When I checked the default Task Manager, I realized that the total amount of RAM used appeared to be only about 1 to 2 GB of my total of 16 GB. However, Task Manager reported that approximately 50% of my RAM was...
  4. Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED: Hii !! So first of all I am low end spec gamer. So I stumbled upon a post saying increase vram by using registry editor. I have 128mb Vram Intel HD 620. I used following instructions- Another method is to use the Registry Editor. Open the Run dialog box by pressing the...
  5. Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED

Registry Changes made to increase Vram. Need soluton to revert it. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED: Hii !! So first of all I am low end spec gamer. So I stumbled upon a post saying increase vram by using registry editor. I have 128mb Vram Intel HD 620. I used following instructions- Another method is to use the Registry Editor. Open the Run dialog box by pressing the...
  6. Desktop windows manager using 1.5 gb of vram, I only have 8 gb vram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop windows manager using 1.5 gb of vram, I only have 8 gb vram: so I have a 4060 and I am using windows 11. my processor is ryzen 7 3700x, and the version is 23h2. I notice that my desktop window manager uses 1.5 gb of vram, so I lost a lot of vram. these are my specs: please help. thx...
  7. Desktop windows manager using 1.5 gb of vram, I only have 8 gb vram

Desktop windows manager using 1.5 gb of vram, I only have 8 gb vram: so I have a 4060 and I am using windows 11. my processor is ryzen 7 3700x, and the version is 23h2. I notice that my desktop window manager uses 1.5 gb of vram, so I lost a lot of vram. these are my specs: please help. thx...
  8. Iset the vram to automatic now my laptop is not powering on what should ido

Iset the vram to automatic now my laptop is not powering on what should ido: I lowered my vram once but some time later I thought it would become any problem so i put it to automatic now mu laptop shows critical service failed and it won't power on I tried many commands and reset with not cleaning my personal files but it is not working...
  9. Iset the vram to automatic now my laptop is not powering on what should ido

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iset the vram to automatic now my laptop is not powering on what should ido: I lowered my vram once but some time later I thought it would become any problem so i put it to automatic now mu laptop shows critical service failed and it won't power on I tried many commands and reset with not cleaning my personal files but it is not working...
  10. Running a script in Intune to adjust VRAM failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running a script in Intune to adjust VRAM failing: Hello all, good day to you!We have an issue with a script we are running on devices via Intune. In the last 10 devices, 2 succeed, but the rest fail. And because of the way the status page works, it doesn't give any further info. So what I am hoping is I can share the script...