Windows 10: Вредоносный файл от KMS Auto

Discus and support Вредоносный файл от KMS Auto in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; У меня возникла что прошлый пользователь компьютера использовал программу для активации windows, но проблемы досаждают меня. При запуск Windows в папке... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ВерЛев, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Вредоносный файл от KMS Auto

У меня возникла что прошлый пользователь компьютера использовал программу для активации windows, но проблемы досаждают меня. При запуск Windows в папке System32 появляется файл "SppExtComObj" автором которого является Microsoft в описание которого содержит "KMS Connection Broker" и спустя не продолжительное время исчезает. И я предполагаю из-за этого пропадает плашка с Активацией Windows справа снизу. Я хочу исправить проблему с исчезновением этой плашки.

"It occurred to me that a previous computer user used the program to activate windows, but the problems annoy me. When Windows starts up, the "SppExtComObj" file appears in the System32 folder, the author of which is Microsoft, the description of which contains "KMS Connection Broker" and disappears after a short time. And I guess because of this, the Windows Activation plate disappears from the bottom right. I want to fix the problem with the disappearance of this plate." Translated by Google Translate

Вредоносный файл от KMS Auto 2c2e7a52-b69f-4fee-8cae-cbcc34db0ab7?upload=true.png Вредоносный файл от KMS Auto a9695af0-3dc6-407d-ba29-e85b46df54d6?upload=true.png Вредоносный файл от KMS Auto 9b9e01ee-fa0a-4494-80c3-837970c95ca5?upload=true.png

:)

ВерЛев, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Teng[] Win User

KMS Auto

I have some problem i used this KMS Auto to have my MS office be activated but the thing is that it also changed my Windows 10 Pro activated permanently to Windows 10 Education with 180 Days. Can i still get back my Windows 10 pro?

Thanks.

Teng[], Jun 8, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Вредоносный файл от KMS Auto

KMS Auto

Hi Teng[] and thanks for reaching out. My name is Joseph. I'll be happy to help you out today.

Use System Restore and roll back the machine to a point before the installation of KMS Auto.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Thank you!

Joseph Y. Marquez, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Вредоносный файл от KMS Auto

1. Вредоносный файл от KMS Auto - Similar Threads - Вредоносный файл от

2. Бат файл, tcp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Бат файл, tcp.: Есть батники, запускаю от имени администратора, были сделаны для хороших ударов в игре, быстрых. @Echo off color fc pause ipconfig /flushdns for /f "tokens=3" %%a in 'sc queryex "BITS" ^ findstr "PID"' do set pid=%%a >nul 2>&1 wmic process where ProcessId=%pid% CALL...
  3. Бат файл, tcp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Бат файл, tcp.: Есть батники, запускаю от имени администратора, были сделаны для хороших ударов в игре, быстрых. @Echo off color fc pause ipconfig /flushdns for /f "tokens=3" %%a in 'sc queryex "BITS" ^ findstr "PID"' do set pid=%%a >nul 2>&1 wmic process where ProcessId=%pid% CALL...
  4. Бат файл, tcp.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Файл .Json

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Файл .Json: Здравствуйте такая проблема что случайно выбрал что файлы .Json открываются теперь в блокноте, как сделать так что бы у меня был выбор через что я хочу открыть этот файл?...
  6. Файл .Json

Файл .Json: Здравствуйте такая проблема что случайно выбрал что файлы .Json открываются теперь в блокноте, как сделать так что бы у меня был выбор через что я хочу открыть этот файл?...
  7. Файл .Json

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Kms

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kms: Is volume kms legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kms/ac35e0a3-98c1-4b16-8698-ec619d35a7fb
  9. Kms

Kms: Is volume kms legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kms/ac35e0a3-98c1-4b16-8698-ec619d35a7fb
  10. KMS Auto

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KMS Auto: I have some problem i used this KMS Auto to have my MS office be activated but the thing is that it also changed my Windows 10 Pro activated permanently to Windows 10 Education with 180 Days. Can i still get back my Windows 10 pro? Thanks....