Windows 10: VS Code and images

Discus and support VS Code and images in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; cannot open image in visual studio Code. Have tried for three weeks and I still cannot open my image in VS Code i seen that the downloaded zip file... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LouisCarver, Feb 1, 2020.

1. VS Code and images

cannot open image in visual studio Code. Have tried for three weeks and I still cannot open my image in VS Code

i seen that the downloaded zip file is opening up in a folder that I did not choose

:)

LouisCarver, Feb 1, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 1, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

VS Code and images [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Feb 1, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

VS Code and images

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

VS Code and images

1. VS Code and images - Similar Threads - Code images

2. bad image error code how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad image error code how can i fix this?: Ive tried everything from reinstalling directx,updating/reinstalling vcredist, and even downloading and putting the .dll file where its suppose to go and nothing seems to be working and ive been told maybe its a windows issue and i have to reinstall that. Should i reinstall...
  3. bad image error code how can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bad image error code how can i fix this?: Ive tried everything from reinstalling directx,updating/reinstalling vcredist, and even downloading and putting the .dll file where its suppose to go and nothing seems to be working and ive been told maybe its a windows issue and i have to reinstall that. Should i reinstall...
  4. One-time use Windows Activation codes for re-imaging machines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One-time use Windows Activation codes for re-imaging machines: Is it against the law? In Canada? Copy protection documentation and the forums hold no current answers for me. This is strictly for the basis of a case study I must perform for my College courses. Does it fall under Digital Rights Management?Please inform.Thank you....
  5. One-time use Windows Activation codes for re-imaging machines

One-time use Windows Activation codes for re-imaging machines: Is it against the law? In Canada? Copy protection documentation and the forums hold no current answers for me. This is strictly for the basis of a case study I must perform for my College courses. Does it fall under Digital Rights Management?Please inform.Thank you....
  6. ISO Image d/l fails Refer to message code 715-123130 and f8674be0-6bc6-4833-8b6f-6e1ab13a1b88

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISO Image d/l fails Refer to message code 715-123130 and f8674be0-6bc6-4833-8b6f-6e1ab13a1b88: Refer to message code 715-123130 and f8674be0-6bc6-4833-8b6f-6e1ab13a1b88Search for this just reveals locked old threads with disabled links to MS website.Location is Canada.I can't d/l the Win 11 ISO image.Richard...
  7. ISO Image d/l fails Refer to message code 715-123130 and f8674be0-6bc6-4833-8b6f-6e1ab13a1b88

ISO Image d/l fails Refer to message code 715-123130 and f8674be0-6bc6-4833-8b6f-6e1ab13a1b88: Refer to message code 715-123130 and f8674be0-6bc6-4833-8b6f-6e1ab13a1b88Search for this just reveals locked old threads with disabled links to MS website.Location is Canada.I can't d/l the Win 11 ISO image.Richard...
  8. Bad Image Error code 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image Error code 0xc000012f: I've been having an issue with this bad image error since I reinstalled Windows 11 a few days ago. Clean install and wiped the drives during factory reset, now a bunch of applications give me this error when I open them. Some applications pop up a bad image error once or...
  9. Bad Image Error code 0xc000012f

Bad Image Error code 0xc000012f: I've been having an issue with this bad image error since I reinstalled Windows 11 a few days ago. Clean install and wiped the drives during factory reset, now a bunch of applications give me this error when I open them. Some applications pop up a bad image error once or...
  10. Getting error code 0x80780119 when attempting to create a system image despite having...

Getting error code 0x80780119 when attempting to create a system image despite having...: OS: Windows 11 HomeVersion: 10.0.22621 Build 22621C Drive SSD: 204 GB Used 33.5 GB Free D Drive: 194 GB Used 737 GB Free External Drive: New 4TB drive formatted to NTFS Disk drivers are up to date according to windows updateI ran chkdsk on C & D - no issuesNone of the drives...