Windows 10: Vs code terminal glitch

Discus and support Vs code terminal glitch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i was writing a command while doing work and my terminal glitching what to do. the cursor gets on the top of the path text. You can see the video of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anmol Sharma_489, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Vs code terminal glitch

i was writing a command while doing work and my terminal glitching what to do. the cursor gets on the top of the path text. You can see the video of the full issue here.https://drive.google.com/file/d/12uTsyxcPHOxlsBWnSaZ0byTSBvqeroMK/view?usp=sharing

:)

Anmol Sharma_489, Oct 2, 2022

2. Windows Terminal

You Probably Got This Error Here :

Vs code terminal glitch [​IMG]

You Need To Enable Touch And Keyboard Handwriting Service On To Fix This Problem
    To enable Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service, follow these steps:
    1. Press Win+R in combination to open the Run dialog box.
    2. In the empty field of the box, type Services.msc and hit the Enter key to open the Services (Local) editor.
    3. locate Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service entry under Name section.
    4. Now double click it
    5. Change The Startup Type To Automatic If It Not Already
    6. Then Click The Start Button Then Click Ok And Close The Window
    7. Now Relaunch Windows Terminal Your Problem Should Now Be Fixed
    btw if this worked for you ( click the thanks button down it helps me a lot ! )

Paper Luigi, Oct 2, 2022
  3. EnvioX Win User
    Windows Terminal

yes that one

thankyou

EnvioX, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Vs code terminal glitch

Windows Terminal Release Candidate v0.11.1333.0 (1.0rc2) to Windows 10

Source: https://github.com/microsoft/termina...g/v0.11.1333.0

Brink, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

Vs code terminal glitch

1. Vs code terminal glitch - Similar Threads - code terminal glitch

2. Vs Code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vs Code: I have problem with Vs code inline autocomplete suggestion whenever i create a new c++ file in vs code the inline autocomplete suggestion stops working until restarted the vs code this very annoying I have attached 2 images 1. before restart i have created a new c++ file 2....
  3. VS code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VS code: how can i fix this? ive already tried solutions from comments from other people who were having the same problem, but it just doesn't work for me. I would really appreciate any help. Im also doing "C" as in the coding language....
  4. Vs code terminal glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vs code terminal glitch: i was writing a command while doing work and my terminal glitching what to do. the cursor gets on the top of the path text. You can see the video of the full issue here.https://drive.google.com/file/d/12uTsyxcPHOxlsBWnSaZ0byTSBvqeroMK/view?usp=sharing...
  5. Powershell terminal in VS Code: make : The term 'make' is not recognized as the name of a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell terminal in VS Code: make : The term 'make' is not recognized as the name of a...: hi, i keep encountering this error for the past 3 months already. I'm using VS Code as my editor, the compiler I installed is MinGW msys. i was testing some code C programs and that happened out of nowhere, it was the first time that happened. Before that, it was working fine...
  6. Powershell terminal in VS Code: make : The term 'make' is not recognized as the name of a...

Powershell terminal in VS Code: make : The term 'make' is not recognized as the name of a...: hi, i keep encountering this error for the past 3 months already. I'm using VS Code as my editor, the compiler I installed is MinGW msys. i was testing some code C programs and that happened out of nowhere, it was the first time that happened. Before that, it was working fine...
  7. Powershell terminal in VS Code: make : The term 'make' is not recognized as the name of a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows Terminal Glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Terminal Glitched: So I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and the first thing I noticed was that Windows Terminal was not installed for some reason. The weird thing is that Windows thought it was installed, but then I checked MS Store and I downloaded it from there. Now if I search...
  9. Windows Terminal Glitched

Windows Terminal Glitched: So I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and the first thing I noticed was that Windows Terminal was not installed for some reason. The weird thing is that Windows thought it was installed, but then I checked MS Store and I downloaded it from there. Now if I search...
  10. Windows Terminal - input glitching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Terminal - input glitching: I'm intermittently getting this glitchy input in the terminal window. It seems to happen after using a program or running a command that spits out a lot of text, and I haven't figured out a way to get it working besides closing and reopening Windows Terminal. See the gif...