Windows 10: VS Code

Discus and support VS Code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,Someone reported to me that when visiting my site it was blocked by Norton LifeLock as a "known malicious site". As the sole developer, I know this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThomasArchibold, Oct 10, 2021.

1. VS Code

Hi,Someone reported to me that when visiting my site it was blocked by Norton LifeLock as a "known malicious site". As the sole developer, I know this false.I ran ImunifyAV on the server to investigate. The result showed files that were installed by VS Code were detected as malicious. See attached screen capture.Visual Studio creates a directory on the server /.vscode-server. In this directory are the "malicious" files.

:)

ThomasArchibold, Oct 10, 2021
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Oct 10, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 10, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

VS Code

Abit AW9D Max problem

Might want to check ram. going by the POST code list, 8.2 is power supply, 8.4 is memory.

95Viper's suggestions are pretty good TBH.

cadaveca, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

VS Code

1. VS Code - Similar Threads - Code

2. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?: Whenever I run Windows Update I get this error trying to install 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441....
  3. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?: Whenever I run Windows Update I get this error trying to install 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441....
  4. How do I fix error code 0x80070643 for windows 10 Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  6. TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...

TP Link TX20u Nano will not work because Generic Blutooth Adapter has error code 31. Tried...: Generic Bluetooth Adapter has error code 31. I've tried everything, and I mean everything, uninstall, reinstall, and anything you can think of. The generic driver will not update or uninstall. I've had third Party programs try, and noting.This Wi-Fi adapter did work fine,...
  7. windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist: I am currently trying to enable nearby sharing on my pc, and in order to enable it I need to enter a verification pin for a user that does not exist on my PC. It did previously, but I removed the account as it was not needed and I do not remember the initial pin or any...
  8. windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist

windows requesting pin code to verify user that does not exist: I am currently trying to enable nearby sharing on my pc, and in order to enable it I need to enter a verification pin for a user that does not exist on my PC. It did previously, but I removed the account as it was not needed and I do not remember the initial pin or any...
  9. I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...: I was unable to get my verification code on my email so I can change a password I forgot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-receive-my-verification-code-when-i/0b79e744-2195-4ac0-94d2-dd894cc7fc4c
  10. I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...

I am unable to receive my verification code when I clicked on forgot password, I need to...: I was unable to get my verification code on my email so I can change a password I forgot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-receive-my-verification-code-when-i/0b79e744-2195-4ac0-94d2-dd894cc7fc4c