Windows 10: VS Studio Preview errors after installation

Discus and support VS Studio Preview errors after installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know what caused three errors after using the "normal" VS Studio 15 Preview installer (as show in the screenshot). I also attached the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Melkor, May 19, 2016.

1. Melkor Win User

VS Studio Preview errors after installation

I don't know what caused three errors after using the "normal" VS Studio 15 Preview installer (as show in the screenshot). I also attached the installation log. I already have Visual Studio 2015 ( VS Studio 14) installed and I think that may have contributed to it. I was able to use the application, but I think these errors limit some functionality in terms of what I'm able to do in the preview.

:)

Melkor, May 19, 2016

2. Error Installing - Microsoft .NET Core 1.0.0 VS2015 Tooling Preview 2

I want to install Asp.Net Core framework but i can not install by getting this error:

Microsoft .NET Core 1.0.0 VS 2015 Tooling Preview 2.

SetUp failed.

One or more issues caused the setup to fail. Please fix the issues and then retry setup.

Note: I have already installed Visual Studio 2015 Preview 3

Ervis Trupja, May 19, 2016
  3. Running Visual Studio in Windows 10

Visual Studio Express is free and its pretty close to the Professional and Enterprise versions, but should not be used for commercial development.

If you have a license for a commercial license, then you should install that or if you don't, go with the Express version.

Selecting Workloads in Visual Studio 2017 | Visual Studio

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/support/selecti...

Andre Da Costa, May 19, 2016
Thema:

VS Studio Preview errors after installation

1. VS Studio Preview errors after installation - Similar Threads - Studio Preview errors

2. visual studio installation error:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    visual studio installation error:: Hi everyone! Im facing problem in visual studio installlation as everytime it gives error "this product is not supported by this version of window".currently im using windows 10pro and i have also updated as per visual studio suggestion but could get solve it>...
  3. visual studio installation error:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    visual studio installation error:: Hi everyone! Im facing problem in visual studio installlation as everytime it gives error "this product is not supported by this version of window".currently im using windows 10pro and i have also updated as per visual studio suggestion but could get solve it>...
  4. visual studio installation error:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. UiPath Studio Installation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UiPath Studio Installation Error: Hi,I tried to install UiPath Studio on my Windows 10, but my laptop error so when the installation was still running, I force my laptop to shut down. Then when I turned it on again, I tried to install it again but before that I delete UiPath Studio files on Local App Data but...
  6. UiPath Studio Installation Error

UiPath Studio Installation Error: Hi,I tried to install UiPath Studio on my Windows 10, but my laptop error so when the installation was still running, I force my laptop to shut down. Then when I turned it on again, I tried to install it again but before that I delete UiPath Studio files on Local App Data but...
  7. UiPath Studio Installation Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can i use a VS 2019 Project in VS studio 2022?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use a VS 2019 Project in VS studio 2022?: im not sure what catagory i can put this in because is no vs studio optioni have an app in Visual studio 2019 and i want to use it in Visual studio 2022, can i do that?, the app uses framework 4.7.2 in Visual Studio 2019 and i want to use it in the newer vs 2022. i know this...
  9. Can i use a VS 2019 Project in VS studio 2022?

Can i use a VS 2019 Project in VS studio 2022?: im not sure what catagory i can put this in because is no vs studio optioni have an app in Visual studio 2019 and i want to use it in Visual studio 2022, can i do that?, the app uses framework 4.7.2 in Visual Studio 2019 and i want to use it in the newer vs 2022. i know this...
  10. BSOD after a Visual Studio install Reboot Error 21a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after a Visual Studio install Reboot Error 21a: Hi All, Windows 10 Pro here. Installed Visual Studio Community edition 2017, and after a reboot, I cannot get back to the system. - System has been trying to Attempt Repairs for more than a day now. - Created a bootable USB from another machine and booted into command line -...