Windows 10: VS2019 parameter is not valid errors when opening previously created forms

Discus and support VS2019 parameter is not valid errors when opening previously created forms in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Running the latest version of VS2019 and when I try to open a form that was previously OK to open, I get something like this appear. Not all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dave McLaughlin 65, Jun 28, 2020.

1. VS2019 parameter is not valid errors when opening previously created forms

Running the latest version of VS2019 and when I try to open a form that was previously OK to open, I get something like this appear. Not all of the forms do this at the same time but occasionally all of them will eventually behave this way.

VS2019 parameter is not valid errors when opening previously created forms 62fa95b0-3116-4a14-a951-2d18913910bd?upload=true.png

If I click on the Go To Code link, everything looks correct and the variable that was supposed to be undeclared is OK. This happens randomly with various forms. Closing the solution and exiting VS and restarting allows the form to open but within a short time of working on the project, the same error appears.

I can run the project with F5 and I can build a setup and it runs fine on the destination PC.

I've searched around for this issue but so far unable to find a solution. It is slowing down the development as I am unable to open the forms to work on them.

Any ideas?

:)

Dave McLaughlin 65, Jun 28, 2020

2. bluestacks parameter error not valid

bluestack parameter is not valid and some error priblem will be created so

SahnawazHussain, Jun 28, 2020
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 28, 2020
  4. VS2019 parameter is not valid errors when opening previously created forms

bluestacks error parameter not valid

I installed bluestacks on windows 10.after few days using it,it couldnt pen and tells me error,parameter is not valid. i tried following one help in the community but i couldnt find compatibility tab.please help me

LyonaMapfumo, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

VS2019 parameter is not valid errors when opening previously created forms

1. VS2019 parameter is not valid errors when opening previously created forms - Similar Threads - VS2019 parameter valid

2. Can an editable form be created on OneNote; a form that doesn't move when data is entered?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can an editable form be created on OneNote; a form that doesn't move when data is entered?: Can an editable form be created on OneNote; a form that doesn't move when data is entered? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-an-editable-form-be-created-on-onenote-a-form/4afcd3e4-e63f-4952-a751-740b6317f949
  3. Regarding VS2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding VS2019: I heard FSX: SE Steam Edition was made using VS2013, can it be made entirely on Visual Studio 2019 or does it require smth like Unity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-vs2019/50f43e9d-70d9-4c7f-a632-240efd2bc1bd
  4. Regarding VS2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding VS2019: I heard FSX: SE Steam Edition was made using VS2013, can it be made entirely on Visual Studio 2019 or does it require smth like Unity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-vs2019/50f43e9d-70d9-4c7f-a632-240efd2bc1bd
  5. SSIS Created in VS2019 are not opening in VS2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSIS Created in VS2019 are not opening in VS2022: I get an generic incompatible "The application is not installed." error when I try and open any SSIS solutions that were created in VS2019 . The solutions still open fine in VS2019....
  6. SSIS Created in VS2019 are not opening in VS2022

SSIS Created in VS2019 are not opening in VS2022: I get an generic incompatible "The application is not installed." error when I try and open any SSIS solutions that were created in VS2019 . The solutions still open fine in VS2019....
  7. SSIS Created in VS2019 are not opening in VS2022

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. "Parameter is incorrect" when opening settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Parameter is incorrect" when opening settings: It started when I cant use the snipping tool or Win+shft+Sthen I tried using the search for the snipping tool, but the menu crashes, when I clicked the search barI opened the snipping tool through the use of all apps menu but I can't use it. it doesn't workI got intrigued why...
  9. "Parameter is incorrect" when opening settings

"Parameter is incorrect" when opening settings: It started when I cant use the snipping tool or Win+shft+Sthen I tried using the search for the snipping tool, but the menu crashes, when I clicked the search barI opened the snipping tool through the use of all apps menu but I can't use it. it doesn't workI got intrigued why...
  10. Cannot open desktop icons or create valid shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open desktop icons or create valid shortcuts: Since the last win 10 update, my desktop Folder icons do not work right. When I left click I get this [img] when I right click I get this [img] The only way I can open a folder (such as Downloads) is to right click, then select open. I have tried creating new...