Windows 10: VSDC problem

Discus and support VSDC problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Everytime I make an edit to my video on VSDC , the output video becomes choppy. So im recording a video using a screen video recorder (fonepaw)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dell, Mar 2, 2021.

1. dell Win User

VSDC problem

Hi,

Everytime I make an edit to my video on VSDC , the output video becomes choppy. So im recording a video using a screen video recorder (fonepaw) the video (file) is saved as a mp4. I import the video into VSDC, then make a slight edit, I then export the project as a AVI or MPG, once the output video is done the results of the video become choppy, no matter what I try to do, its choppy. The original file in is not choppy and runs very smooth.

dell, Mar 2, 2021

2. VSDC 5.1 will not open in windows 10

Good morning community,

I use a video editor quite frequently called VSDC. Recently they prompted me to update. I performed the update however when the program is double clicked it does nothing.

I have done the following:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled (no change)
    • Ran as administrator and troubleshooting (no result)
    • Changed the various compatibility modes (no change)
    • Searched the web (anxiously) nothing found yet.
    Any help that can be provided would be much appreciated. Thank you

Kindest Regards,

Cameron

Cameron Hansen, Mar 2, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

VSDC problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

VSDC problem

1. VSDC problem - Similar Threads - VSDC problem

2. Problem taking ownership / opening locked files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem taking ownership / opening locked files: Hi,I'm having real trouble trying to open the files inside a folder of jpg images. At some point during transferring HDDs from machine to machine, they became inaccessible to me.I have tried all the usual advice of changing ownership in the advanced security settings and have...
  3. Problem taking ownership / opening locked files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem taking ownership / opening locked files: Hi,I'm having real trouble trying to open the files inside a folder of jpg images. At some point during transferring HDDs from machine to machine, they became inaccessible to me.I have tried all the usual advice of changing ownership in the advanced security settings and have...
  4. Problem taking ownership / opening locked files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  6. Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...

Im having this problem. Microsoft store is not downloading apps and it is showing as...: Plz look into this. I'm having this problem for the last 1 month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-this-problem-microsoft-store-is-not/3c9ba12f-8345-4e1b-aaa4-bcae850e1bd2
  7. VSDC Game Capturing Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VSDC Game Capturing Not Working: Whenever I Choose the "game capture" mode and join Roblox it never seems to detect that im in the game.This also only doesnt work in roblox, ive tried minecraft and it workedAny help is very appriciated...
  8. VSDC Game Capturing Not Working

VSDC Game Capturing Not Working: Whenever I Choose the "game capture" mode and join Roblox it never seems to detect that im in the game.This also only doesnt work in roblox, ive tried minecraft and it workedAny help is very appriciated...
  9. VSDC download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VSDC download: I'm sorry if my English isn't the best here. It is my 3rd language and I'm still learning. So my issue is with downloading VSDC. I found out that their download link was compromised and that it contained malware. Even Malwarebytes and Windows Defender detected it. I found a...
  10. Window 10 won't boot after installing VSDC video editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 won't boot after installing VSDC video editor: Hi, I installed VSDC video editor on my Dell Inspiron 15 3552 laptop running Windows 10. Now it won't boot up. I changed the installation file folder from whatever it was to "VSDC Video Editor" during installation. It installed properly and requested that I restart my...