Windows 10: VSS Error come back after try fix!!!

Discus and support VSS Error come back after try fix!!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Friends. Hope if anyone who can help me how to stop and solves this pic below problem! I have repair using Windows image and then SFC. it found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by coolmistry, Jan 8, 2020.

1. VSS Error come back after try fix!!!

Hello Friends.
    Hope if anyone who can help me how to stop and solves this pic below problem!
    I have repair using Windows image and then SFC. it found error and it repair successful bit it will came back few days later! Have set to Automatic on Windows Volume Shadow Copy in Windows Services.
    What VSS cause this? It happen after shut down my PC

VSS Error come back after try fix!!! [​IMG]

Thanks *Smile

- - - Updated - - -

Mmm no one?

:)

coolmistry, Jan 8, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Failed to Create Volume Snapshot Macrium Error 0x8004230f VSS Error

Hi, you might try this:
    Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting - Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) Troubleshooting

or the free cautious repair tool
    Tweaking.com - Windows Repair Free/Pro
    - observing the steps and using only the relevant repairs

More:
    How to Fix VSS Errors Step-by-Step

Otherwise I suggest- assuming your disk and file system are sound-
    an in-place upgrade repair install which keeps all progs, data and most settings

You need an iso of the same base language and build- freely downloadable.

dalchina, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Shanedh65 Win User
    VSS Errors 8193 and 13

Just did what you suggested. When I did the dism command the program completed successfully, I then updated to the latest CU and then installed a program that usually has vss errors, after restarting. Had a look at the event viewer, no vss errors but it does have system restore information events.

Shanedh65, Jan 8, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

VSS Error come back after try fix!!!

VSS Errors 8193 and 13

Did you try the Macrium VSS fix? Can't hurt anything.

f14tomcat, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

VSS Error come back after try fix!!!

1. VSS Error come back after try fix!!! - Similar Threads - VSS Error try

2. Non-Stop errors, one comes after I fix the other.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Non-Stop errors, one comes after I fix the other.: So hello, I got my brother's pc and it's a pretty good pc in my opinion. Anyways, after 1 month of using I encountered freezes and restarting without BSOD in-game or sometimes even doing nothing. I sent my disks to service first since I bought them after I got the parts....
  3. Trying to delete temporary files but they keep coming back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to delete temporary files but they keep coming back: Can't update Windows 10 for lack of memory but have hard drive connected with plenty of memory. Also keep selecting all temporary files to remove. They go down to 0 bytes and then they come back again...
  4. VSS Shadow Failures during Backing Up Solved

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VSS Shadow Failures during Backing Up Solved: Hi Gang, For what it's with I just did a Dell 3477 Win10Pro64 Fresh install and after installing the backup software (Veritas 18 sp3) I got the dreaded "not enough space to create Shadow error". After some research I discovered that at least 330MB or thereabouts of free...
  5. After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall

in Microsoft Office and 365
    After may update, Get Office is back and comes back after uninstall: I have a little mini computer I use for streaming videos from home network to kitchen. It works fine, but now Get Office is back after May update and it comes back from the dead every time I uninstall it. Is there a way to permanently delete "Office" from windows 10? I don't...
  6. After shutdown PC comes back to life

in Windows 10 Support
    After shutdown PC comes back to life: Recently, a while after shut down (not just sleeping) my PC re-boots automatically. I return to it to find it back on, at the Lock Screen. If the machine has been on like this for some time, with the charger disconnected, the battery has run down, sometimes to zero. On one...
  7. VSS Errors 8193 and 13

in Windows 10 Support
    VSS Errors 8193 and 13: Hi. Since updating W10 to version 1903, Errors VSS 8193 and 13 are getting logged in Windows Event log every time the computer is turned off. The time of the errors is immediately before the computer turns off. I never seen this errors before in previous versions of W10. Is...
  8. Windows setup comes back after installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows setup comes back after installation: So I was reinstalling my windows 10 but after finishing windows installation it wents back to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-setup-comes-back-after-installation/ecf66793-29fc-4f10-b8d6-fd88ce062376
  9. Windows Update and Store issue fixed, services coming back online

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update and Store issue fixed, services coming back online: Earlier this week, we reported that Windows Update service was broken due to DNS outage and users were not able to check for updates on their PCs. The outage of broken Windows services was reported by users across the world. There was no idea as to what was causing the issue...
  10. Sound won't come back after muting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound won't come back after muting: That's a problem I've been having for as long as I can remember, and now I thought maybe someone here might help. So whenever I mute my sound (either using media key on keyboard, or clicking the speaker icon on the system bar and the other one to the left of the slider, or...