Windows 10: VSync Issues

Discus and support VSync Issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I have recently noticed some problems with VSync off. When I have VSync off, things in the game seem to stutter and glitch out. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CallMeApplezz, Oct 26, 2020.

1. VSync Issues

Hello!

I have recently noticed some problems with VSync off.

When I have VSync off, things in the game seem to stutter and glitch out.

However, when I turn VSync on, things seem to be just fine and no issues occur.

I just got my PC for about $1000 dollars from BestBuy manufactured by iBUYPOWER.

The specs are listen below:

CPU: 10th Gen Intel Core-i7 x64 @2.90GHz,

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB VRAM,

RAM: Two 8GB sticks of ZADAK DDR4 Memory,

Storage: 1TB SSD, 50GB HDD,

Driver: GeForce Game Ready Driver 456.71I re-installed the driver a couple times and this is the latest version,

OS: Windows 10 Home, x64 Version 2004, Build 19041.572.

Is there anything that could prevent this issue when VSync is off?

Are there any useful fixes to this problem that other people are getting?

Thanks!

:)

CallMeApplezz, Oct 26, 2020

2. Forced Fullscreen Vsync

I suggest using in-game vsync when available. some games have it enabled by default and do not even offer an option.

Hardcore Games™, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 26, 2020
  4. MoazMalik Win User

VSync Issues

Forced Fullscreen Vsync

I've read those comment threads too, although in my case the opposite behavior holds true: Windowed=Vsync off; Fullscreen=Vsync on, regardless of driver or game settings.

MoazMalik, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

VSync Issues

1. VSync Issues - Similar Threads - VSync Issues

2. Vsync not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vsync not working?: I upgraded to windows 11 and some game i play like Honkai Star rail, Battlefield 1,... not working on vsync. My monitor is 60hz and i need to turn on vsync but if i turn on it, fps is increase to much and my screen is tearing. I try to turn on vsync by nvidia control panel...
  3. Vsync not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vsync not working?: I upgraded to windows 11 and some game i play like Honkai Star rail, Battlefield 1,... not working on vsync. My monitor is 60hz and i need to turn on vsync but if i turn on it, fps is increase to much and my screen is tearing. I try to turn on vsync by nvidia control panel...
  4. Vsync not working in old games using directx 8 on Windows 10 and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vsync not working in old games using directx 8 on Windows 10 and Windows 11: please fix the problem with vsync not working in old games using directx 8 on Windows 10 and Windows 11***Moved from Spanish Forum*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vsync-not-working-in-old-games-using-directx-8-on/480fcec0-fa20-4825-94cf-37c18137d483
  5. Vsync not working in old games using directx 8 on Windows 10 and Windows 11

Vsync not working in old games using directx 8 on Windows 10 and Windows 11: please fix the problem with vsync not working in old games using directx 8 on Windows 10 and Windows 11***Moved from Spanish Forum*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vsync-not-working-in-old-games-using-directx-8-on/480fcec0-fa20-4825-94cf-37c18137d483
  6. How to turn off VSync in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn off VSync in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Users, who play heavy games and use graphic content on their PC might have come across VSync (Vertical Sync) on their Nvidia or AMD Radeon settings. Learn how to disable VSync or Vertical Sync in Windows 11/10 using NVIDIA Control Panel or AMD Radeon Settings. What is...
  7. Windows 11 forced Vsync

Windows 11 forced Vsync: I upgraded to windows 11 and now all my games are capped at 165 my monitor's refresh rate when this wasn't the case before even if the game has vsync disabled.Also, I already have vsync turned off in my nvidia control panel so that isn't the issue either. Is there a windows...
  8. VSync Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VSync Issues: Overview I have recently noticed some problems with VSync off. When I have VSync off, things in the game seem to stutter and glitch out. However, when I turn VSync on, things seem to be just fine and no issues occur. I just got my PC for about $1000 dollars from BestBuy...
  9. VSync Issues

VSync Issues: Hello! I have recently noticed some problems with VSync off. When I have VSync off, things in the game seem to stutter and glitch out. However, when I turn VSync on, things seem to be just fine and no issues occur. I just got my PC for about $1000 dollars from BestBuy...
  10. VSync Issues

VSync Issues: Hello! I have recently noticed some problems with VSync off. When I have VSync off, things in the game seem to stutter and glitch out. However, when I turn VSync on, things seem to be just fine and no issues occur. I just got my PC for about $1000 dollars from BestBuy...