Windows 10: Vuewing other memory drives

Discus and support Vuewing other memory drives in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just got new computer with windows 10. I wish to play a pen drive in the usb portal how do I view it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AileenWelsh, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Vuewing other memory drives

I have just got new computer with windows 10. I wish to play a pen drive in the usb portal how do I view it

:)

AileenWelsh, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Memory card drive z has an X and cannot be accessed

I followed your steps and now the Z (memory card) drive is gone from the menu list. The drive slot still lights up on the computer when I put in a memory card.

JeffMulkern, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Vuewing other memory drives

little cat, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Vuewing other memory drives

1. Vuewing other memory drives - Similar Threads - Vuewing memory drives

2. Fluctuating Hard Drive Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fluctuating Hard Drive Memory: I get on my computer this morning and the hard drive memory is 696 gb later on the memory goes up to 698 gb. Since I got my computer it has always been like this. Memory will go down and then for some reason it will go up. What causes this to happen?...
  3. Fluctuating Hard Drive Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fluctuating Hard Drive Memory: I get on my computer this morning and the hard drive memory is 696 gb later on the memory goes up to 698 gb. Since I got my computer it has always been like this. Memory will go down and then for some reason it will go up. What causes this to happen?...
  4. C Drive Out Of Memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive Out Of Memory: I have 5 user accounts on my C drive. The C drive is full and wont let us do work now. How can I fix this so we can continue to use this computer. The computer is a Win 10 with 16BG RAM, 1TB storage and less than a year old. Thanks....
  5. Memory and other hardware issues...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory and other hardware issues...: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, version 2004 (OS Build 19041.630)... I haven't been dealing with hardware issues for long time, kind of rusty, could use some help... Couple of weeks ego, the system started to throw BSODs and the issue was related to "MEMORY_MANEGEMENT". A quick run...
  6. Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others: Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD sometimes other BSODs, mainly when i start gaming. Some code came up some times like dxgkrnl.sys and win32kbase.sys I already tried the following: - Memtest - Reinstalling windows - sfc /scannow - DSIM - Memory diagnostic tool -...
  7. C drive memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive memory: On a Surface Pro X , I have not installed any of my personal files and I am still down in my C drive memory by 90Gb. As far as I can see the applications are taking about 36 Gb. Where is the rest of the hard drive memory going? Thanks...
  8. PC memory overloads and other issues.

PC memory overloads and other issues.: So, I've been using PC's for seven years now, and I've been able to fix every problem I've ever had, but this one baffles me. I seriously can't find what is wrong. I've virus tested, run troubleshoots, the whole nine yards. Let me get this out there: This is the first time...
  9. Memory Management BSOD Plus Others

Memory Management BSOD Plus Others: Very frustrating problem going on right now. A week ago I got my first BSOD for Memory Management. Did some extensive searching and testing then determined that my RAM was failing. This only scratches the surface of my problems... I will list what I have tested/fixed and...
  10. Fake memory on flash drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fake memory on flash drives: I have recently bought a 32gb micro sd card from eBay and was wondering if there is some kind of check I can do to make sure it has correct memory on it, I have heard that some of the sd, hard drives and flash cards from eBay are being faked and what looks like a 500gb hard...