Windows 10: Vulkan Vsync Blocky Screen Tearing, I need Help!

Discus and support Vulkan Vsync Blocky Screen Tearing, I need Help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm experiencing some Problems with my Vulkan Drivers whenever I run a Game/Emulator that Supports Vulkan with Vsync Enabled, there is a Tiny bit of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TMG-Unit2Point0, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Vulkan Vsync Blocky Screen Tearing, I need Help!

I'm experiencing some Problems with my Vulkan Drivers

whenever I run a Game/Emulator that Supports Vulkan with Vsync Enabled, there is a Tiny bit of Screen Tearing on the top of the Screen, I even DDU'ed my Graphics Drivers, Nothing!, someone please help?

https://youtu.be/F3PppHsZB5w

My Specs:

• Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-43)
    • CPU: Ryzen 5 (3550H, 2.10 GHz, 4 MB)
    • 1st GPU: Vega 8 Graphics
    • 2nd GPU: Radeon RX 560X
    • Software: AMD Radeon 2020 version 20.5.1
    submitted by /u/TMG-Unit2Point0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TMG-Unit2Point0, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Hybrid graphics and Vsync “tearing”

Hello,

We are aware that users of the hybrid graphics system and computers that has Vsync enabled have this "tearing" problem when running specific games or apps. Currently, the workaround for this issue is running the app in full-screen mode, or disabling Vsync
    in the apps' options as stated in the article you have given. We can only ask for your understanding as we work this issue around the clock to resolve it as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.

Let us know if you encounter other issues.

Ian Ser, Jun 1, 2020
  3. screen tearing

I have an Acer Nitro 5 and whenever I play roblox it gives me screen tearing, can anyone help? I've tried vsync but it didn't work

'

Kawaii wolf, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Vxod Win User

Vulkan Vsync Blocky Screen Tearing, I need Help!

Win10 screen tearing

Hello everyone. A few days ago i have updated my videocard from gtx 650ti to gtx 760, but now with gtx 760 i have a screen tearing. Only in fullscreen or without VSYNC. There was no screen tearing with my gtx650 ti ( was connected by vga, gtx 760 connected
    by HDMI, that`s can be a problem? ) I have tried everything, new drivers, windows reinstall, adaptive vsync ( cant use vsync because i am playing overwatch, vsync + overwatch = input lag ) How can i fix this?

Specs:

Core i7 2600k 3.4ghz ( not overclocked )

Gtx 760

16gb ram

2tb hdd WD

450wat power supply <---- maybe that`s a actuall problem?

60hz monitor

Vxod, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Vulkan Vsync Blocky Screen Tearing, I need Help!

1. Vulkan Vsync Blocky Screen Tearing, I need Help! - Similar Threads - Vulkan Vsync Blocky

2. Windows 10 Screen Tearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Screen Tearing: So, sometimes my screen tears and I restart my graphics driver (Ctrl+Shift+Win+B). The screens go blank and they reset their display settings and the tearing problem is fixed. But If I see Task Manager, Windows Problem Reporting is using 100% Disk and then I went to the...
  3. Screen tearing disappearing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen tearing disappearing?: When I start my pc the screen tears on the bios screen and as the computer warms up it slowly just receeds down the screen into the windows task bar before completely going away. Any ideas whats happening? submitted by /u/dwally161 [link] [comments]...
  4. Screen Tearing with WIN 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Tearing with WIN 10: [IMG][ATTACH]Hello I bought laptop lenovo IP 320 with the following features with windwos 10 https[ATTACH]/www.mytek.tn/pc-portable/12255-pc-portable-lenovo-ideapad-320-i5-7e-gen-4go-1to-2go-dediee-.... so after 6 months of sifting I have problems with all the program...
  5. screen tearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen tearing: I have an Acer Nitro 5 and whenever I play roblox it gives me screen tearing, can anyone help? I've tried vsync but it didn't work ' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-tearing/2dd117fa-c9e3-4776-8dc6-17cc6e5874d1
  6. Diagonal Screen Tearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Diagonal Screen Tearing: Over the past month or so, while watching videos or scrolling through web pages, i noticed that there was some diagonal screen tearing (Top Left to Bottom Right). I have no idea how this has happened and i can't stop looking at it. Is there any way to fix this? It happens in...
  7. Vulkan was uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vulkan was uninstalled: i was recently playing doom and when i woke up yesterday my graphics were reset, so when i i put everything at ultra and put vulkan, my doom reset and never opened again, so i found out how to open it again but by doing that i have to use open gl which lowers my framerate by...
  8. Screen Tearing Outside of Games

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Tearing Outside of Games: Lately my computer has been experience screen tearing when outside of games. Usually I experience this when I'm scrolling up and down on websites such as reddit and this only goes on for less than 10 minutes at a time after which it will just not occur anymore. Not sure what...
  9. Screen tearing with D3D in full screen

Screen tearing with D3D in full screen: Hi, at the moment of writing, PC is running with factory setting but it's all up-to-date (Windows updates, Asus updates). When I launch an app (emulators, in the specific case) at full screen, only the 60% (approx.) of the left side of the screen is showing correctly when...
  10. Screen Tear Netflix Fullscreen

Screen Tear Netflix Fullscreen: I've tried to live with it but I can't, It's almost as bad as subtitles. I've installed silverlight and played around with the Nvidia Settings. Nothing makes a difference. Netflix within google chrome, GTX1080 FE 100732