Windows 10: Vulkan was uninstalled

Discus and support Vulkan was uninstalled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i was recently playing doom and when i woke up yesterday my graphics were reset, so when i i put everything at ultra and put vulkan, my doom reset and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LLamaWithATopHat, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Vulkan was uninstalled

i was recently playing doom and when i woke up yesterday my graphics were reset, so when i i put everything at ultra and put vulkan, my doom reset and never opened again, so i found out how to open it again but by doing that i have to use open gl which lowers my framerate by half, when i check my apps and system 32 file, vulkan is nowhere to be found. Ive already tried reinstalling drivers.

:)

LLamaWithATopHat, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Colin 33 Win User

Vulkan Runtime Libraries

The program" Vulkan Run Time Libraries" showed up in the list of programs on my PC. I'm wondering what this program is about and if it's Ok to uninstall it or is it something I should keep ? Any help will be appreciated

Colin

Moved from: (Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

Colin 33, Aug 17, 2018
  3. GordonB-P Win User
    Vulkan

Depends. Where are you seeing "Vulkan"?

GordonB-P, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Vulkan was uninstalled

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Vulkan was uninstalled :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Vulkan was uninstalled

1. Vulkan was uninstalled - Similar Threads - Vulkan was uninstalled

2. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries: I am having low end laptop so i started uninstalling unwanted application. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries ?.....Anyone tell me please....
  3. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries: I am having low end laptop so i started uninstalling unwanted application. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries ?.....Anyone tell me please....
  4. Is it okay to uninstall vulkan run time libraries

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Vulkan Support on Windows ARM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vulkan Support on Windows ARM: Although OpenGL support on Windows ARM devices is available via the OpenCl and OpenGL compat pack , is there native support for the Vulkan API on Windows ARM or are there any plans to natively support Vulkan? Thanks!...
  6. Vulkan RunTime Libraries - Should I delete it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vulkan RunTime Libraries - Should I delete it?: What is this? Should I delete it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this/25b2d82a-e66c-43da-84b8-b9c5dd4f9209
  7. Vulkan runtime libraries

Vulkan runtime libraries: I have 2 copies of subject file, both installed on the same date, one by Intel( v1.0.54.1) the other by LunarG( v1.0.33.0) Both files are the same size. Do I need both of them?...
  8. Vulkan Runtime Libraries software

Vulkan Runtime Libraries software: Is it okay to remove older versions of the Vulkan Runtime Libraries? I have versions 1.0.33.0 and 1.0.65.1 installed on my computer - is it alright to remove the older version from 11/2017?...
  9. Vulkan comes to Talos..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vulkan comes to Talos..: [img] - eek!! *What 41099
  10. Vulkan being added to Cryengine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vulkan being added to Cryengine: Perhaps the most interesting new facet of CryEngine 5.4 is its proposed support for the Vulkan renderer. According to the blog post, after work was completed on its DirectX 12 implementation, "the team has been hard at work implementing a Vulkan renderer". If you cruise over...