Windows 10: Vulnerability Assessments – Detailed Report

Discus and support Vulnerability Assessments – Detailed Report in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Kindly help to share the step to remediate this findings on our windows 10.1. Microsoft Windows Unquoted Service Path Enumeration - #Ensure that any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Muhammad Anas bin, May 8, 2023.

1. Vulnerability Assessments – Detailed Report

Kindly help to share the step to remediate this findings on our windows 10.1. Microsoft Windows Unquoted Service Path Enumeration - #Ensure that any services that contain a space in the path enclose the path in quotes. NWSAPAutoWorkstationUpdateSvc : C:\Program Files x86\SAP\SAPsetup\Setup\Updater\NwSapAutoWorkstationUpdateService.exe2. SSL Certificate Signed Using Weak Hashing Algorithm.#Contact the Certificate Authority&n

:)

Muhammad Anas bin, May 8, 2023

2. Is there any Command line option to create job in Windows Assessment Console ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. Based on the information that you provided, you are trying to get a command for Windows Assessment Console. With this concern, we suggest you to head over this

link
    for the available Command-line Syntax in Assessment platform. For more information, you can visit this

link
    about Windows Assessment Console step-by-step guide.

Let us know how it goes.

Lemuel Cie, May 8, 2023
  3. Yukikaze Win User
    WPA2 Vulnerability Found

A small update with regards to the Microsoft fix. The fix itself is sufficient to solve the issue on Windows, even if your WiFi device has no driver update, with one caveat:

Does this security update fully address these vulnerabilities on Microsoft Platforms, or do I need to perform any additional steps to be fully protected?
    The provided security updates address the reported vulnerabilities; however, when affected Windows based systems enter a connected standby mode in low power situations, the vulnerable functionality may be offloaded to installed Wi-Fi hardware. To fully address potential vulnerabilities, you are also encouraged to contact your Wi-Fi hardware vendor to obtain updated device drivers. For a listing of affected vendors with links to their documentation, review the ICASI Multi-Vendor Vulnerability Disclosure statement here: ICASI integrates into FIRST PSIRT SIG bolstering the incident response and security team industry

Source: Security Update Guide - Microsoft Security Response Center

Yukikaze, May 8, 2023
  4. Vulnerability Assessments – Detailed Report

Jericho Lap, May 8, 2023
Thema:

Vulnerability Assessments – Detailed Report

1. Vulnerability Assessments – Detailed Report - Similar Threads - Vulnerability Assessments –

2. Vulnerability Assessments – Detailed Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vulnerability Assessments – Detailed Report: Kindly help to share the step to remediate this findings on our windows 10.1. Microsoft Windows Unquoted Service Path Enumeration - #Ensure that any services that contain a space in the path enclose the path in quotes. NWSAPAutoWorkstationUpdateSvc : C:\Program Files...
  3. Vulnerability Assessments – Detailed Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vulnerability Assessments – Detailed Report: Kindly help to share the step to remediate this findings on our windows 10.1. Microsoft Windows Unquoted Service Path Enumeration - #Ensure that any services that contain a space in the path enclose the path in quotes. NWSAPAutoWorkstationUpdateSvc : C:\Program Files...
  4. what do these battery report details mean ??

what do these battery report details mean ??: Hello,I've recently purchased an HP Laptop model name: HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ew0xxx and I've noticed it's been draining really really fast even though it's a new purchase with only 1 or 2 apps in the background, the fans are very loud and sometimes go off for no...
  5. Battery Report details and how to read them?

Battery Report details and how to read them?: Good day!I've been using the Battery Report for some time now and it seems that on different machines or Windows versions you can have a different readings. For example, the %/16h is something new for me:I would like to know what this %/16h means or how to read it?...
  6. Unable to view Vulnerability Reports from MSRC.MICROSOFT.COM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to view Vulnerability Reports from MSRC.MICROSOFT.COM: Hi I unable to see my own Vulnerability Reports from msrc.microsoft.com website. Now it gives me this error. There is no way for me to fix this problems. Any one here can help me out. [ATTACH]...
  7. powercfg /batteryreport doesn't report in detail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    powercfg /batteryreport doesn't report in detail: I usually check my battery health using powershell and this time i check it, usage history, battery capacity history and life estimation are blank. I don't know why but i think it's because i installed something like batterylimiter/throttlestop? Or perhaps because i reset my...
  8. K-12 assessment reports apps running in Windows 10 background

in Windows 10 News
    K-12 assessment reports apps running in Windows 10 background: [ATTACH]If the K-12 assessments that are provided by AIR Secure Browser or Take a Test detect that unauthorized apps are running in the background, due […] This article K-12 assessment reports apps running in Windows 10 background first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  9. NSA Reported Security Vulnerability Patch Hardware Dependent?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NSA Reported Security Vulnerability Patch Hardware Dependent?: My HP Compaq nc6120 runs Windows 10 1709 with all the quality updates currently offered by Windows Update. Reading about the recent NSA reported security vulnerability, I downloaded patch KB4534276 from http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/ and ran it; after about 10...
  10. AMD on chip vulnerabilities reported by CTS Labs

in Windows 10 News
    AMD on chip vulnerabilities reported by CTS Labs: On March 12, 2018, AMD received a communication from CTS Labs regarding research into security vulnerabilities involving some AMD products. Less than 24 hours later, the research firm went public with its findings. Security and protecting users’ data is of the utmost...