Windows 10: Vulnerability hunting with Semmle QL, part 2

Discus and support Vulnerability hunting with Semmle QL, part 2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The first part of this series introduced Semmle QL, and how the Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC) are using it to investigate variants of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Vulnerability hunting with Semmle QL, part 2

Read more: Vulnerability hunting with Semmle QL, part 2 Defense

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Vulnerability hunting with Semmle QL, part 1

Read more: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...mle-ql-part-1/

Brink, Mar 19, 2019
  3. MarGal1 Win User
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt

In step 4, under System I do not find Apps and features. I have done the other steps. Marlene

MarGal1, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Vulnerability hunting with Semmle QL, part 2

Microsoft Treasure Hunt

Hi MarGal1,

A corrupted profile is one of the potential reasons you're having issue playing the game Microsoft Treasure Hunt specifically resetting your game weapon. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 5: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Vulnerability hunting with Semmle QL, part 2

1. Vulnerability hunting with Semmle QL, part 2 - Similar Threads - Vulnerability hunting Semmle

2. Firefox... taming the beast part 2 !!

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox... taming the beast part 2 !!: First things first... stop Firefox from automatically updating. Simply unzip and drop this "distribution" folder into... C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox After manually updating Firefox this folder will be erased, so save a copy somewhere safe... for re-use. distribution.7z...
  3. Mouse problems part 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse problems part 2: Hi Win10ers... I had a problem with automatic scrolling in certain circumstances. See details here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h89cgp/windows_automatically_scrolling_downwards/ I thought it was fixed, see here:...
  4. Update part 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Update part 2: H,I made a post like this before but I felt as if I need to be more specific so here I go. My Windows 10 laptop can not update because there is not enough space on my C: drive. Though I don't really have anything downloaded there, most stuff is on my D: drive. Most stuff...
  5. treasure hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    treasure hunt: After I got to level 115, I died. Started new game at level 1. Now all I can get in tools is 15 picks, 10 dynamite and 10 maps. Some times going to new level doesn't give all 5 hearts. Also, when exiting treasure vault goes to same level but with most of dirt and have to go...
  6. Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Treasure Hunt: Every time I play Microsoft Treasure Hunt, no matter how far I go if I close the game it always starts over at the beginning. All my other card games remember where I am but not this one....
  7. Reinstalling Windows (part 2)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reinstalling Windows (part 2): The reinstall disk starts installing Windows 10, but keeps crashing midway through. I have a feeling it has to do with the reason I'm reinstalling my Windows, but I'm not sure how to fix it. The reason I'm reinstalling a clean version of Windows is due to random crashing of...
  8. DVD ISSUE PART 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD ISSUE PART 2: I HAVE A LAPTOP DVD PROBLEM THAT THE DVD PLAYS SOME MOVIES AND OTHER MOVIES DON'T IS IT OK TO UNINSTALL THE DRIVER OF THE DVD ? WHAT'S THE solution FOR THAT ?...
  9. Vulnerability hunting with Semmle QL, part 1

in Windows 10 News
    Vulnerability hunting with Semmle QL, part 1: Previously on this blog, we’ve talked about how MSRC automates the root cause analysis of vulnerabilities reported and found. After doing this, our next step is variant analysis: finding and investigating any variants of the vulnerability. It’s important that we find all such...
  10. Destiny 2 Hands-on: Hunting the Cabal in Bungie’s Ambitious Shooter

in Windows 10 News
    Destiny 2 Hands-on: Hunting the Cabal in Bungie’s Ambitious Shooter: ViIEfcJLpyA As soon as we dove into our hands-on demo of Destiny 2‘s story-driven campaign, our Warlock Guardian’s Ghost asked, “What are the Cabal doing to the Traveler?” The artificial intelligence companion was referring to an enormous enemy craft that’d attached...