Windows 10: Vulnerability?

Discus and support Vulnerability? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10. Files can be accessed without the user password from Troubleshoot>System Image Recovery>select a system image>Advanced >install a driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrinmoySaikia, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Vulnerability?

Windows 10. Files can be accessed without the user password from Troubleshoot>System Image Recovery>select a system image>Advanced >install a driver and it loads up the Local storage where files can be copied to external storage.

:)

MrinmoySaikia, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Yukikaze Win User

WPA2 Vulnerability Found

A small update with regards to the Microsoft fix. The fix itself is sufficient to solve the issue on Windows, even if your WiFi device has no driver update, with one caveat:

Does this security update fully address these vulnerabilities on Microsoft Platforms, or do I need to perform any additional steps to be fully protected?
    The provided security updates address the reported vulnerabilities; however, when affected Windows based systems enter a connected standby mode in low power situations, the vulnerable functionality may be offloaded to installed Wi-Fi hardware. To fully address potential vulnerabilities, you are also encouraged to contact your Wi-Fi hardware vendor to obtain updated device drivers. For a listing of affected vendors with links to their documentation, review the ICASI Multi-Vendor Vulnerability Disclosure statement here: http://www.icasi.org/wi-fi-protected-access-wpa-vulnerabilities

Source: {{windowTitle}}

Yukikaze, Jun 5, 2019
  3. 611 Defects, 71 Vulnerabilities Found In Firefox

It's a good thing that list of vulnerabilities was given to the Firefox team as opposed to, say, a team of hackers *Laugh :laugh:.

zekrahminator, Jun 5, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Vulnerability?

Does NVIDIA Display Driver Service Make Your System Vulnerable?

So let me get this straight. For someone to exploit this vulnerability the following must be true:

• The attacker mush know the username and password of an active local user account on the machine.
    • The firewall has to allow traffic in through whatever port the service is listening on.
    You'd have to have a pretty shitty security setup already for this vulnerability to really affect you.

newtekie1, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Vulnerability?

1. Vulnerability? - Similar Threads - Vulnerability

2. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  3. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  4. core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?: Hi, I am trying to find the option in setting on windows 10 to disable or enable Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist, however it doesn't show up when I go into the core isolation tab, its not even grayed out I just cant even see the option. I have tried going to windows 11...
  5. core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?

core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?: Hi, I am trying to find the option in setting on windows 10 to disable or enable Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist, however it doesn't show up when I go into the core isolation tab, its not even grayed out I just cant even see the option. I have tried going to windows 11...
  6. core isolation not display Microsoft vulnerable driver blocklist?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist missing: On a clean install of Windows 11, Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist is missing in Core Isolation. Only Memory Integrity is there and even that is off by default. I had to turn it on during the initial setup along with windows updates.Why is the blocklist feature missing...
  8. Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist missing

Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist missing: On a clean install of Windows 11, Microsoft Vulnerable Driver Blocklist is missing in Core Isolation. Only Memory Integrity is there and even that is off by default. I had to turn it on during the initial setup along with windows updates.Why is the blocklist feature missing...
  9. Its Groundhog Day at Microsoft! Vulnerability patched again

in Windows 10 News
    Its Groundhog Day at Microsoft! Vulnerability patched again: Remember the movie Groundhog Day? Bull Murray plays a rather self-centered weatherman who finds himself in a time loop on Groundhog Day. Windows administrators may have similar feelings to Murray's in regards to vulnerability CVE-2021-43890. First patched in December 2021,...
  10. The Windows December 2023 security updates fix a 0-day vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    The Windows December 2023 security updates fix a 0-day vulnerability: Microsoft released security updates for all supported Windows operating systems and other company products on the December 2023 Patch Day. The company fixed 36 unique Microsoft product vulnerabilities and six non Microsoft product vulnerabilities on the last Patch Day of the...